This Is An S.O.S.

Erin's par-tay.

Megan and I waited for Travis. When he got there, I was messing with Crea's thing. It's lucky number four chinese ball. He hugged hboth Megan and Crea, then waved to me. Travis had his books, and so did I. We went to Ms. Schultz's class. None of the teachers were at school yet. When Megan started bugging the crap out of me, I hung out with Kirsten.

I opened Kirsten's iced tea in return that she watches my books for me. Since I didn't have breakfast, I went and bought a ham and cheese croisant. Back at the thing, I shared it with kirsten. She likes the ham, and I like the croisant. After I put my books away, I went to the front of the school. Josh and Rebecca were just getting there. "He's out front." I whispered "we should do it again." Yesterday, Josh was trying to make Travis jealous. It was kind of funny. He wrapped his arms around me. It looked kind of like we were going out. Rebecca was completely okay with it. Travis kept giving us dirty looks.

I went when we were kicked out from the front of the school to Kirsten. When Megan and Travis took his books away, I brought Kirsten with me to walk with them. Travis talked with Kirsten and I. Maybe he doesn't like to talk to me when Megan's around. He has no problems any other time. "Bus!" he yelled.

"Yeah, but I don't htink that's their bus." I replied.

"Yeah, it is. I saw them." I looked over to the gate. He was right, everyone that we know who rides the bus was coming. Travis walked toward them. I just followed Megan to the courts.

For career day, we had a bunch of weird people. There was an actor from Days Of Our Lives. He played Stefano. We had my math teacher's mom who was a publicist. There was a dentist, a salesman, and a veterinarian. In art,. We had a trauma lady. She's pretty much a therapist for people who've been raped or assaulted in some way or another.

After school, megan and I went to the bike racks to walk with Drew. Jessica came to talk to us, then we left. First, we ran while Drew rode his bike sort of fast, then we stopped and talked. Megan told Drew about how my mom was flipping out after dinner las night about the party. I was calling my mom because she told me to.

Across the street, we yelled at Travis and Jacob for ditching the par-tay. They were going to the movies to see Ironman. On the bike trail, we talked about how Drew went out with Nikki. "She'd be all 'why do you never hang out with meeee?' and I was all 'you creep me out' so I broke up with her."

"Yeah. I think she still likes you. Last year, we were getting a ride with my friend, and she saw you making up a run and said she still liked you."

"And what is up with her pants? She looks emo."

"She got it from me. When we were friends, I showed her the clothes that I like. I never had the money to pay for stuff like that. Those pants cost about eighty dollars." We walked to the stoplight. My mom drove by.

In the doughnut shop, we had a hard time getting our money togteher to buy everything. I bought Megan a Jones Soda and I thougth I had enough. There was a dollar hidden in my pocket. I knew because I took two dollars from my floor, and had two left over from what my mom gave me for school.

At our table, Drew went outside to chain his bike, and Megan and I just sat. When he came back in, we ate and talked about stuff. Drew played with my iPod, and I played with my phone. Megan played with her iPod and phone. "You take tiny sips." Drew said to me when I was taking a sip of my Fufu Berry flavored soda.

"Yeah." Megan was laughing. He took my soda while I was trying to read the back.

"Fufu Berry?" he laughed and took a sip. "Not bad." He took a sip of Megan's also. She had Berry Lemonade.

At the place where the party was going to be, Megan and I stood outside. As I was calling Drew to ask where he was, we heard a knock on the door. It was Drew. He let us in. We walked into the room where the par-tay was going to be. It was pretty big. There were three couches, a kitchen, and a bunch of room left over. Drew led us outside because Erin wasn't there yet.

She was walking in as we got around to the front. "Erin!" megan said exitedly. They hugged, and we all walked back into the room. I just sat on a couch. Drew helped Erin get the chocolate fountain to work. It would work, then stop. When Erin's mom got there, the music started. Drew and I don't really listen to hip hop/rap, or pop. Drew sat on the couch opposite from me. Megan, Mary, and Erin danced. When Soulja Boy came on, Drew danced. He knows the dance. "I once knew that dance." I said. "I learned it from the youtube video."

"I did too!" Drew exclaimed. I laughed.

When Jessica got there, we went in. So far, there was this girl named Ava, Erin, Drew, Me, Megan, and Mary. Drew left around the same time Connor got there. He wanted to go get his trunks. Connor made me laugh. His chest didn't match his face, arms, and legs. It was kind of funny.

When Drew got back, everyone wanted him to get in. They were planning on pushing him in. As they told me, he took off his shirt and jumped in. "You were gonna push me in, huh?" when the water got too hot for me, I got out and just had my feet in the water. I listened to the conversations, but didn't know anyone they talked about. I also kept catching Drew staring at my boobs. I wouldn't blame him though if you go to my school, mostly everyone has a A cup. I'm a B. Still, I started feeling uncomfortable. I have this thing with staring. It just makes me feel out of place when I'm being stared at.

Drew and I went inside to eat some stuff with chocolate on it. We had chocolate covered strawberries, pineapples, marshmallows, pretzels, and cheese.

Around nine, these people came to the pool. They walked right by us and went to the bathroom. After ten minutes, I knew something was up with them. They were either doing drugs, or having an orgy from the sound of it. We told Connor to get someone to yell at these guys for doing drungs. Connor got his mom to yell at them. It was funny. They jumped over the fence to leave. We were forced to go inside for a while.

We stayed in until the dj left. He played pretty crappy music. After he left, most of us went outside, back to the pool. Drew was telling us about how he slept on a trampoline. He said something about making out. I thought he was talking about his girlfriend. I thought he was talking about the trampoline.

At 9:30, we packed up and left. I think I might like Drew.