This Is An S.O.S.

Squash.

Today, Travis wore a long sleeve shirt and jeans. It wasn't very cold out, but it wasn't very hot. They were playing butts up. I was talking to Sam. After Sam left, I joined in the game. "Hi." I said to Travis. He waved at me.

At brunch, we sat outside. Travis got a pretzel, Jacob had a peanut butter and pickle sandwich-ew-, and I had a muffin and a rice krispy treat. My rice krispy treat was shared with Kathy and Travis.

At the basketball courts for gym, everyone wanted to see my squash I made for art. I was bringing it home. "That is awesomee!" travis exclaimed.

"Put this in your locker." I gave my art to him. He shook it around for a bit and put it away while Allison and I put our bags in the tennis courts.

While we did free play, Allison and I listened to each other's music. We listen to about the same thing. Her music is a little older, though. A little after the ten minute bell, Travis brought back my squash. Mr. Montanio let us out early. Most people ran, I walked to just get a pretzel. After I bought my food, I stood at this table. The closest one to the black top. Kathy was with me. "Seth's going to the courts." I said as he walked by. Megan was already there, and Mary was on her way. Travis came up behind us with a sandwich. I was freaking out about Seth.

"Can I have a piece of your sandwich?" Ering asked. He shook his head.

"Can I have a piece of your bread please?" I asked. He pulled off a small piece of bread from his sandwich and dropped it in my hand.

"Can I have a piece of your bread?" Erin re-asked. Travis dropped a crumb in her hand. She threw it at him. I threw away my trash and started walking to the courts.

When we got there, Megan asked Travis to save her from Seth. He made a funny face and acted strong. "You look like my whiny dad." I said. "His XM radio doesn't work again." Megan laughed.

Not long after we got there, Seth spit on Kathy's face. Erin and I went to the the bitchy yard lady. She yelled at Seth to go away, called John, and Mr. Patterson.

"Is Josh wearing makeup?" Travis asked on the way to science. I had just hugged him.

"No... Thank God." Jacob ran up behind us.

In class, I started crying when the teacher said we weren't having silent reading. I haven't had silent reading in a long time. After the video was over, we worked on other stuff. Jessica and I were trying to get Drew's attention. He was standing outside of his AVID class.

I waited for Travis for a long time after school. When I was giving up on waiting, I crossed the street. He was behind me with Jacob. "Alex" he tried to disguise his voice.

"Yeah, Travis?" he got all quiet. I walked while messing with my phone. He disguised his voice again.

"Can I see your squash?" Jacob asked. I shook my head. He might throw it.

"Can I see it?" Travis asked. I gave it to him. He put it up his shirt and acted pregnant.