This Is An S.O.S.

Graduation day

I noticed Travis as I walked up to the school. He was with his dad, his sister, and either his other sister, or his sister's friend. My dad, mom, and I walked by him to get to a police car. Since we're about to move, my parents want to take pictures of random things.

When Megan got there(which was about two minutes after me) we ran around. "Lets bug Travis." I told her.

"Nahh. He's with his family."

"Okay. Lets bug Nathan." I saw Travis walking up to Nathan. Megan gave Travis a hug, then gave me a second hug.

"Let's bug Mrs. Rogers and Ms. Martinsen." Kathy suggested.

"OOH!" I yelled. "Can we see Ms. Art Teacher, too?"

Megan started running to the bungalows. Ms. Rogers is the red haired and freckled teacher. She talked for a really long time to Megan and Kathy. Travis and I were on the same team last year, so we didn't have her. Before we left, she hugged Megan and Kathy. Then she made us hug her. Next, we went to Ms. Martinsen's room. Josh was in there. He came and hugged me. Travis was giving him funny looks. Art was weird. The teacher hugged me and called us all pretty. She was all "I'm sorry. Handsome for you."

"It's okay." He said again.

"Its fine. He prefers pretty."I said. Megan and Kathy laughed. She called me prettiest.

I was completely nervous while walking into the gym. I was in the first row of graduating people, and yeah. I was in the right spot for my mom to take a picture. Luckily, Mr. Dougherty was in front of me. He's a creep.

After the thing started, I noticed my mom with the camera. When she had it up, I would lean behind me and talk to Allison and Conner. Conner would make weird faces, and Allison would talk to me. When the row before Travis' stood up, I kept looking back at him. He kept staring ta me and stuff.

When the thing was over, my mom and I went to take pictures of people. We took one of Travis from far away. One of Ethan, Kathy, Sam, Megan, Connors Pratt and Whiteley, and Frank.

We left to Don Cuco's. Hopefully, Travis will be going to Disneyland.