This Is An S.O.S.

I'm going to go home and eat soup.

"Do you know what's really odd? Travis wasn't at school on Friday." I said after noticing Travis on his way to the spot.

"Yeah. That is very odd. He's never sick." Megan said. I left back to my court.

When Jessica got here, they hugged and Travis went to play. I found that even odder than when Travis was absent. Usually, they stand there hugging like idiots with Jake taking pictures of them.

At P.E., they didn't hug goodbye. I gave Brittany my jacket, got mad at Tyler, and listened to Connor talk about how his band was going to play at lunch. "I'm going to put those posers who bring their guitar into place." He said. I believed that he's pretty good. The only reason Alex Chavez is popular is because he plays his guitar for people.

After Science, Travis and Jessica were walking and talking. I was still confused as fuck. Are they or aren't they going out?

I talked and walked with Samantha and Fred. I remembered that Kathy was going to give me a breadstick.

I walked up to Kathy who was sitting in front of Travis. I poked her and she turned around, Travis looked up at me. "Hi" I said.

"Hey. What's up?" she replied.

"Nothing." I stood there, then left.

I heard guitar playing coming from the MPR. Ohh..... It must be Connor and his band practicing I thought.

At lunch, his band wasn't playing, and Connor was wearing a different shirt. I started to question myself. I thought that was practicing.

I went to get my jacket from Brittany. I was pretty much following her until she gave it back.

"Hey. Fred's asleep." Sam said.

"We should go draw a dick on his cheek and an arrow that says 'insert here'" I said.

"Follow me....... Hey Alexis, do you have the permanent marker?" Fred moved away really fast.

" I don't even have a marker." I whined. "I need to find Megan."

"Who's Megan?" they both asked.

"My friend, she's short, blonde, and wearing a 'The Briggs' jacket that's twice her size."

"Still..... Who's Megan?" Sam asked.

"You'll see. She hangs out with Travis."

"The one with the nice hair?" Fred asked. I nodded.

"Travis who?" Sam asked. We walked to the court with Sam asking questions. She forgot that she was in my science class. She was switched a few days after school started.

"Megan" I yelled. She ignored me. "Meganmeganmeganmeganmegan" I went on until she came over to me. "What do we do in Math?"

"We..... Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm-we....................................... I dunno." She left.

While walking away, Sam still couldn't get who Travis is. "If your name is Travis, raise your hand!!!!" she yelled. Travis raised his hand for a second and looked at us wierd.

The teacher kept us in because she needed to count these really cool whiteboard things. I've decided to call them gothic whiteboards. They're black, and you don't use a piece of chalk. It was like one of those magnetic mustache things.

A few people came in, including Travis. He stood there wierd. I was kind of creeped out at his shirt. It was a collared brown Quicksilver shirt. I've never seen him wear it before. He was laughing.

After school, I was kind of mad. Tyler wouldn't leave me the fuck alone. I whispered to Mark and Crea that Tyler was stalking me. When Travis came, I walked in front of him.

While crossing the street, Tyler caught up to me. I started acting pissy, hoping he'd leave me alone. On the other side of the street, Travis caught up to me. "Tyler's stalking me!" I whispered.

"Do I even know you?" he was about to freak out.

"Yesssssss" I said.

"He could stalk anyone. He's so tall."

"But why meeee" I whined. We walked quietly. "SAM!"

"I don't think he heard you." Travis said.

"That he is a she... See, that's her over there with the blue hood and stuff."

"I'm going to eat soup when I get home."

"Luckyyy. I want soup, but I have to walk home, and my parents are too lazy to go to the store and buy food." Travis laughed.

I ran across the street, hiding from Tyler which didn't really work.