This Is An S.O.S.

Disneyland!

I was excited. I was going to spend the whole day, meaning from eight in the morning to around midnight, with Travis. I hung out with everyone for a bit. Travis got a phone for graduation. It's a T-Mobile one, so if I wanted to call him, it wouldn't use any of our minutes. Before we got on the bus, I got all of his number except for the last two numbers. I programmed the ones I got, hoping to get the last ones later.

I was on a bus with no one else I knew, and I was the first of my group to get there. Megan was next, and we walked around to find other people. Everyone else came together. As soon as we got in, Travis and Jacob ditched us. Jessica started crying because she was all sad that they ditched and he might be breaking up with her.

They came back around five and found us. Jacob had bought a Chewbacca backpack. We all stood in a group, trying to figure out what to ride next. We went on the Haunted Mansion for the second time, then Pirates of the Carribbean. On Pirates, I sat with Travis. I also sat with him on Splash Mountain.

They all ditched Megan, Drew, Mary and I after Splash Mountain. I found them, though. They told us they wanted to go to Space Mountain. That was closed, and Travis was buying a custon light saber. After he got it, we left.

THE END.
It doesn't seem very ended.