This Is An S.O.S.

Christmas presents.

I got to school a little late because of my dad's back hurting in the shower. Crea met me outside of the gate and gave me oriental mix. "What's this?" I asked.

"Your christmas present" was her reply. What she didn't know was that I didn't like oriental mix. It gives you really bad breath, worse than corn nuts. I give her points for trying though.

We stood outside the gates for no real reason. It was real cloudy and sprinkling. Megan got out of her car and we started to the court.

Crea and Megan were recording a ringtone of them singing Jingle Bell Rock on Creas phone when I said "Hey, it's Travis." He and Crea didn't have to be in prep, they just had to sign in.

"You ruined it!" crea started "now at the end, it'll say 'hey, its Travis'!" she replayed it when Travis came. At the end, it just sounded like someone mumbling.

Crea and Megan worked on another ringtone. While they were doing that, Travis and I played kickball. He left into the corner after a bit for some reason. I refused to look directly at him for some reason.

Megan went to get the ball after someone kicked it to another court. She kicked it so hard that it went into a bush. They were looking for it in the wrong places. I saw right where it went, and when I showed them, they gave up looking.

"Hey, while I'm gone could domeone look for the ball?" Megan asked.

"This is a new shirt" Travis said.

"This isn't my jacket, its my dad's. He doesn't like it when I wear his jackets." I said.

"Then why are you wearing it" Travis asked.

"It's warm"

Megan and Travis went to buy food, Megan had too much money in her account, and she wanted to buy people stuff. I wanted to try a ham and cheese croissant.

They came came back about 5 minutes later. Travis got a ham and cheese criossant as well. I really didn't like it.

"Yeah... Alex is a vegetarian." Crea said.

"No, I'm not exactly vegetarian. I like chicken." I said. I saw Sam coming. I wasn't really sure if it was her, but it looked like it.

"Hey, it's Sam." I said.

"Is that the one who said mean stuff about black people?" this girl asked.

"You know, she didn't say stuff about black people. She was talking to me. She was talking about once when she watched Dr. Phil. There was a black person who hated black people." I defended her.

Me and Sam just talked about stuff until the bell rang.

In science, the teacher was collecting this project that we were doing. "Mr. Dougherty" I hear, "I forgot to put my name on mine." I turned around in my seat and saw Travis standing there all wierd. Mr. Creepy teacher guy found his paper and gave it to him. The teacher turned around and his ass hit my head. I was kind of creeped out.

The last class was P.E.. I was confused because Travis wasn't there. He usually is. I knew a few people missing though, so I let it go until I remembered about him not being on the fierl trip.