Haunting Memories

Prolouge

Jenna's Life wan't the best ever. As a matter of fact it had come tumbling down a couple of years ago with her mother's death and her father now in jail. She now lives with her best friend Mark and His brother Kyle, Plus Mark's aunt and uncle Mr. and Mrs. Winager. Marks parents died in a car accident when he was eight years old. All that is left is his brother Kyle and him. Mark and Jenna have been friends since they were little kids in first grade. They are now in their senior year at West Minister high School. Mark's aunt and uncle are workers at the local church, West Minister Catholic Church. Mr. France Winager is the preacher at the church while Mrs. Terresa Winager is a teacher with the young kids bible study class/group. They dropped everything to help Jenna in her time of need. Jenna and Mark may be great friends but also great troublemakers. They make a great nuisance of themselves but yet Mr. and Mrs. Winager still put up with them.
Mr. and Mrs. winager thought that if they surrounded Mark and Jenna with love and teach them in the way of the lord, they will straighten there life out. There is one problem with that, it has been four years since Jenna came to live with them and yet nothing has tooken effect. It has been ten years since Mark went to live with his aunt and uncle. Jenna is glad nothing took effect on him. Mr. and Mrs. Winager are trying their best to put them on a good path. It just seems to be harder then they thought it could be. Kyle seems to be a good boy. But he was six when the accident happened and Kyle barely even remembers his parents at all. Everyone tells Kyle he looks like his mother though. So Mr. and Mrs. Winager got one good kid... For now.
Well Mr. and Mrs. Winager finally found out what will straighten these kids out and put them on the right path.