Status: comment and i'll update

New Hearts

We all know Naruto saved the Leaf Village and he become the next Hokage after Lady Tsunade. The Legendary Nine have gotten married and had children of they own. They children had children of they own. Over those years they had peaceful times, no war or conflict with other countries.

With a new ninja generation come, New Hearts full of courage and strength just like they ancestors. But like always, chaos comes after peace and this time the new generation of Akatsuki and they picking up where the old Akatsuki left off. This time around, their eviler and stronger then ever. They will stop at nothing to gain world domination and the power of the tailed beasts.

But didn’t Naruto got rid of all the tail-beast, yes but the Akastuki found a way to get hold of them again and infuse them in nine different humans when there were a baby. They left them with different villages and decided to come back for them when they all turn seventeen. The villages Hokages have no idea this is happening until the night that the child with the nine-tail beast spirit woke up and destroy half the leaf village. What they feared was happening to them again but this time the village people are more terrified then every except the grandchild of the legendary nine. They know it’s theirs duty protect the children who posses the power of the tail-beasts But one problem they don’t know where the other eight are and who are they. It falls on- them now to found them and help restore peace back to the villages.

I know all the characters are not anime but you can't really find cute ninja outfits so bare with me
Miwa's outfit
Takeshi's outfit
Ryuu's outfit
  1. Team One
    Miwa, Takeshi, and Ryuu meet each other, and are now known as Team 1. They also meet their new sensei, Katsumi-sensei
  2. Nine-Tailed Fox
    Miwa is confused about her biju spirit and still doesn't understand what the whole thing is about.
  3. Team Two
    Akane Hyuuga, Kiyoshi Akimichi, and Hayato Haruno meet their sensei.
  4. Mission
  5. Raiden's Mission part 1
    Raiden is Miwa's older brother with a mission to protect his sister.