Status: comment and i'll update

New Hearts

Team One

Miwa was like every child in the hidden leaf village, she dreamed of being a well known ninja. However, what set her apart was her dream to be Hokage. Her family had been Hokage for two generations now. Her grandfather and father were both Hokage and it was up to her and her brothers to carry on the tradition. Everyone thought it was going to be her older brother Raiden. He was a promising ninja who learned the rasengan at the age of 14 and was an ANBU by the time he was 16. Her father held high hopes for him. She was left in her brother’s shadow, but she didn’t hate him. They had a strong bond. He helped her learn Taijutsu and he also showed her many other things. Raiden and their father were Miwa's personal heroes.

Every child in the village dreamed of becoming a Genin, which they could do when they turned 16. Sh,e along with her cousin, Kenshin Hyuuga(who is one of her best friends) and her two other best friends; Takeshi Uchiha and Tanake Inuzuka had made it to that day. They all passed the final exam and they all have received a their headbands with they village symbol on the center. They were now ninjas of the Hidden Leaf Village!

All but two of these friends would be put into separate teams. It was like fate, that Miwa and Takeshi were put in the same team. Something was planned for both them but this time history wouldn’t repeat itself. They would have their own history, their own trials that Miwa and the other legendary nine's grandchildren would have to face. New enemies and new evils that want to destroy the world yet again.

Like her grandfather, Naruto, Miwa holds the nine tailed fox. She will have to make her own decisions and take a different path than her grandfather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hello team 1. I’m Katsumi Sohma.” Katsumi said as he looked over his new team. “I'm pleased to meet you all. Can you all please tell me your name, age, goals, likes, and dislikes.” He said while he put both of his hands in his pockets. “You go first young lady.” He said with a pleasant smile.

“I’m Miwa Uzumaki! I’m sixteen years old, and my goal is to become Hokage so I can show everyone that I’m stronger then my brother! I like candy, most food, training, and other things but I can’t think of them.” She took a breath and continued “My dislikes includes… Takeshi!! Just kidding! Takeshi is one of my favorite people. I dislike bugs...“ She looked at the young man with sunglass. “No offence, Ryuu.” Miwa said apologetically. “and spicy foods.”

“Okay nice to meet you honorable daughter.” Katsumi said as he took out a cigarette and began to smoke. “Okay, guy-with-his-hands-in-his-pockets, its your turn.” He said as he let some smoke out of his mouth.

“I’m Takeshi Uchiha, and I’m sixteen years old. My goal is to become an ANBU as well as one of the strongest ninja in the world. I don’t really have any likes and my dislike is Miwa.” He looked back at Miwa and smiled. She had been his best friend since the day she was born could tell that the boy was kidding, and it didn’t really bother her but of course she had to beg for forgiveness. He didn’t have to make it known that she was one of his favorite people. Miwa knew it and she never questioned his loyalties to her.

“Okay, guy on the left of Takeshi.” Katsumi said as he let out another puff of smoke from his mouth.

“I’m Ryuu Aburame. I’m sixteen years old, and my goal is to be Hokage.” He said cooly as he put his hands in his pockets. “I don’t have any likes and I don’t have any dislikes.” He stated simply.

Katsumi let out yet again another puff of smoke and started to speak again. “Nice to meet all of you. I’m sure I will have a good time teaching you three.” He said with a smile. “It has been a long day and I can bet that you three are tired. So we will start tomorrow. Have a good night rest and don’t eat breakfast.” The teacher said as he puffed out more smoke.

“I wonder what he means by don’t eat breakfast.” Miwa asked. She looked at Takeshi. “Do you have any idea?”

“I don’t know, it’s probably nothing.” He said as he put his hands in his pockets and began to walk off. “Hey lets go eat something.” He said as he looked back at Miwa.

Miwa stood there for a minute thinking and finally decided she shouldn’t worry about it. Takeshi was probably right, it’s nothing. She looked to her right and saw Ryuu starting to walk off. “Hey Ryuu, do you want to join us?” She asked the young genin she barely talked to through her years at the Academy. “We’re a team now and we should start getting along better.” She said with a big grin.

Ryuu stopped and turned around. He didn’t say anything at first. “Sure....” He finally said and started to walk towards Miwa.

The three Genin walked together in silence towards Miwa's favorite Barbecue restaurant. She was happy that she was getting a chance to get to know a teammate she barely knew. Takeshi wasn’t sure how to react to the fact that Miwa invited their teammate. Ryuu was a little happy that Miwa invited him to eat with them. All three of them weren't aware of the fact that their friendship would grow in more ways then one. In the future the three of them will trust each other with their lives and go through trials that usually break friendships. They were not aware that their destinies are tied together and that no matter what happened to any of them, they would stillbe friends for life. As the three of them ate, they had no clue on what was happening in the world but they will soon found out and it will change they lives forever. They're lives and the lives of the other legendary nine grandchildren.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Bad i know but if i have any grammer or spelling mistake tell and i'll fix them. I'm bad at both so don't be rude.
and please comment or else i won't update so comment. and i'm looking for another author to help me out in this story and other characters. I have five teams and only Team 1 and Team 2 have all its members sorted out and i also need 7 Akatsuki memeber and they abilites so if your interested in having one your charries in here please comment in the comment section or send me a message.

And thanks to my lovely editor Sheikara

*This chapter has now been edited.-Sheikara