Status: comment and i'll update

New Hearts

Nine-Tailed Fox

Miwa didn’t eat breakfast that morning and she was starving! She went to the sparing area where she was supposed they were supposed to meet, but no was there. After 30 minutes of her sitting down and staring at nothing, Takeshi finally arrived.

“Miwa!” He said as he walked towards her. “Katsumi told me to tell you and Ryuu that we have another day to rest since the Hokage called him today for a mission or something.” He put his hands in his pockets and walked off. He looked back at his best friend. “I’ll walk you home.” He said and waited for her to get up. He could hear Miwa's footsteps and started to walk off.

“Stupid sensei making me skip breakfast.” She grumbled with a scowl. They walked in silence for a little while. “Takeshi-chan…” She didn’t know if she should tell him about the dream she'd had last night. She was in a room or something. At first, she thought she was alone but she wasn’t. A voice that she did not know began to speak to her. The voice sent chills down her spine but at the same time, she wasn’t afraid of the voice.

“I got sealed in a girl’s body this time around?” The voice said amused. “A runt like you...I
know why they put me you.” Was the last thing he said before she woke up.

Takeshi just stood there concerned about his friend. “What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Takeshi-chan…do you remember about me being sealed with the nine-tailed fox?” She asked.

He nodded his head, “My father told me about it. Why are you asking me this?” He asked. “Miwa never talks about the nine-tails.” He thought.

Miwa didn’t know how she should tell him about her dream. She didn’t want him to be concerned about her. “Never mind…It’s nothing.” She finally said and put a smile on her face.

“Are you sure it’s nothing.” He stopped in front of her and put his hand on her shoulder.

“Yeah it’s nothing…lets go eat something.” She said taking his hand and dragging him to her favorite barbecue place: Eight Pigs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akatsuki P.O.V

“Did you locate the nine-tails and the three-tailes?” A voice asked from the shadows of the room

“Yes, she’s in the Village Hidden in the Leaves.” Another voice said. “and the other is in the Village Hidden in the Sand.

“How long are we going to do this? I’m getting tired of traveling.” Yet another voice whined.

“Shut it, Kiran-chan” Said an serious voice

“I really hate traveling with you,” Kiran pouted. “you always leave me behind, Oro-Ori!”

“I thought I told you to stop calling me that!” Orochi was starting to get annoyed with his partner. “I’ll kill you if you call me that again.” He threatened.

“Orochi! Kiran! Stop it.” Said the voice from the shadows, both Kiran and Orochi flinched at the sound of that voice. “Bring me the jinchūriki… now”

“Yes” Orochi said as he bowed and started to walk off.

“Y-yes sir.” She said as she waved goodbye. “Oro-Ori you made him mad at me. Now he won’t make me a cake.” She whined.

“Didn’t I tell you to stop calling me that?!” He said in a low growl.

She put her hands behind her back, “You love the nickname as I recalled, about two nights ago you didn’t mind it.” She said with a wink.

He stopped in his tracks, “Don’t talk about that in public.” He said.

She smirked when she heard his response, “If you let me call you Oro-ori. If not, I will shout it out to the heavens!” She said.

“Fine but only when we’re on a mission, alone and alone from the others.” He sigh. “They already think I do whatever you want.”

“Really!” She hugged him and grabbed his hand. “They're just jealous they don’t have a wife who would cook for them but after you threatening me I think you could sleep on a different bed tonight.” She said with a smile on her face.

“You know I can’t kill you.” He said lifting her chin with his hand. He put his lips on Kiran's.
She closed her eyes when his lips touched hers and then her husband broke the kiss. “I’m still mad at you.” She said crossing her arms over her chest.

Orochi started to walk off with a smirk on his face, knowing that he wasn’t going to be sleeping on a separate bed tonight. Kiran grabbed his hand when she caught up with him and they walked together. Kiran did most of the talking and Orochi was saying a few things here and there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hokage P.O.V.

“What do you mean two of the jinchūriki were taken?!” He stood up from his desk.

“Sir we got a message from both the Viillage Hidden in the Rain and the Village Hidden in the Flowers.” The young woman said while handing the Hokage the messages. “And we got a message from the Kazekage asking us to get their jinchūriki to our village so he will be safe.”

“Send a message to the Kazekage telling him we’ll send five teams. Three teams of cell of three to escort the jinchūriki and two cells of three ANBU to help the Sand Village if the Akatsuki attack them.” He said sitting back down

“What about you daughter sir?” She asked while the door opened. Two men and a woman walked through the door. “Katsumi, Iwao, and Hoshi.” The woman greeted them.

“Two of the jinchūriki holders have been captured by the Akatsuki.” The Hokage stood up once again and walked around his desk towards the three Jounin. “I need you and you’re groups to go over to the Village Hidden in the Sand and bring back, Yasushi the jinchūriki, of the three-tailed biju.” He said.

“What about Miwa?” Katsumi asked “She’s sealed with the Nine-tails. If they're after Yasushi, then they must be after her too.”

“Miwa's abilities would help you out if ya'll have to fight, but you must keep them both safe.” He said. “Don’t tell Miwa about any of this.”

“But shouldn’t she know?” Hoshi said as she leaned on the wall. “She can’t be protected forever ya know. She needs to learn how to protect herself if something happens. She can’t be weak all her life.” She said looking back at the Hokage. “Naruto-sensi wouldn’t be happy about this.”

“She’s right, Miwa is always going to be targeted and she needs to get stronger so she won’t depend on others around her so much. Takeshi tries to defend her as best he can but his strength alone won't save her. She and the others need to get strong, to protect themselves and the village. The Akatsuki will attack our village again one day and she needsto be ready to defend herself if and when that happens.” Iwao said as he sat down in a chair. “She has her grandfather's blood so she will be alright, but it’s up to her to get strong and live up to it.” He said.

“Miwa is strong but sometimes she lacks focus. I think if we tell her what’s going on she finally will know how dangerous her situation is.” Katsumi said as he got a cigarette out and lit it. “You've kept her in the dark for too long. I think it’s time for her to learn the truth.” He said as he let out a puff of smoke.
“I guess you're right.” The Hokage said with a sigh. “I’ll tell her when we have Yasushi and her in the office. He might help with the whole explaining thing.” He said as he walked to the window and looked out. “My daughter isn’t someone who likes to be protected, she strives to get better then her brother and be the next Hokage.” He looked back at Katsumi. “You keep both jinchuriki safe, but let her fight.” He said. “Get your teams together and leave before sun-down. The ANBU is already heading there as we speak.”

“Yes sir!” All three said while the bowed and walked out of the office.

“Do you think it’s a good idea to let Miwa go?” The young woman asked.

“She has to learn sooner or later, Mari.” He told his assistant.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment

*This chapter has now been edited.-Sheikara