Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

The Red on White

The Rain Song.

A few weeks later...

Halloween was close by. It's my favorite time of the year. Arnie says he wants to hang out with me on Halloween. Apparently, Christine is fixing up pretty good. Arnie invites me every now and then to go see her. She's becoming a real, nice ride.

He's really got his eye on Leigh, lately. It makes me anxious. I don't want her to be Arnie's girl. I don't know why he won't just ask me out. Dennis told me that I should make the first move, since Arnie's not really capable of doing so. Dennis also told me it was because Arnie had never had a girlfriend and didn't know what it was like.

Right now, I was sitting in my front porch, smoking a pipe and listening to the rain fall down. It was a beautiful rain.

I have to admit, I wanted to go run in it and jump in puddles.

No one else was home, so I figured...

Yeah! Why not?!

I rushed outside barefoot, jumping and dancing around. I felt like a little child again. Everything was right and there was no one to hurt me. I was in my own little freedom.

"RAVEN ANGELA KULICK!" I heard my name being shouted from a few yards away. I looked over and saw Arnie, running towards me.

He gripped onto me tightly and kissed me lustfully. We held onto each other like we couldn't let go. If one of us did, we'd surely die.

That's when I shook out of my daydreams and decided to call up Dennis to see if he wanted to hang out.