Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

The Red on White

"Let me tell you a little something about love, Dennis. It has a voracious appetite."

"Dennis, tell me about Arnie..." I asked.
We were seated next to each other in Mrs.Bateman's class, which was English IV.
"Well, Arnie and I have been friend's since we were kids, he's kind of...not popular and nerdy, but he's a good guy." Dennis said and winked at me.
I blushed, "He's real cute." I said, sighing dreamily.
"I'm glad you think that, he's never had a real girl before." Dennis said.
I looked at him, surprised.
"But, he's so handsome and, smart.Any girl should be at his feet, he's amazing." I confessed.
"Well, I could set you two up, it looked like he was into you, also." The cute jock explained.
I smiled and looked to the front of the class.

"Mr.Guilder, Ms.Kulick?Anything you'd like to share?" Mrs.Bateman asked.
"No ma'am." I said quietly.
"Then I suggest you keep quiet." She said and continued explaining.

Mrs.Bateman was an older woman, possibly in her late fifties, graying hair and blue eyes.She seemed menacing.I didn't like her.

The bell rang about 55 minutes later, I checked my schedule and realized I had Biology III.Dennis nudged me and told me I had that class with Arnie.Finally, we'd have time to talk.

When I got in class, Arnie was in the back of the class, waving his arm at me, showing me a spot he had saved for me.The teacher nodded at me, and I walked to Arnie.
I sat beside him, while dropping my black velvet messenger bag on the floor.

"Hi Arnie." I giggled, while smiling at him.
He blushed and smiled.
"How was English?" He asked, still blushing.
"Mrs.Bateman is a dirty old hag." I sighed.
"Yeah, don't let her get you down.She just needs to get laid..."He said and mumbled something under his breath, which sounded like "So do I...".
I shrugged and the bell rang, which signaled for us to be quiet, but the whole period, I wrote notes to Arnie, and he answered them back.
I was most definitely falling for him.