Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

The Red on White

Her name's Christine.

Math seemed so long. I was bored and finished my homework about 30 minutes ago. Dennis glanced over at me and nodded.

“I’m trying to set you and Arnie up.” He said, smiling.
“It’s not going to work. He likes Leigh. I’m going to give up.”
The football player frowned and shook his head.
“Get that idea out of your mind. Arnie’s crazy about you!

I sat further in my seat and sighed. Dennis looked almost defeated. He dug into his bag and pulled out a piece of paper.

Dennis,
I’m crazy about her. What do I do


It was Arnie’s handwriting. But he could be talking about Leigh.

“He likes you, and a lot.” Dennis whispered, and then the bell rang. His words replayed in my head. I dashed off to my next class, Study hall, and daydreamt about Arnie the whole time.

I got to Health late, by only a minute. The teacher glared at me and pointed to my seat, next to Arnie. Arnie seemed pleased with himself and smiled at me. I blushed and sat next to him. And so on, the class started.

We were doing some group project and I was with Arnie. I wasn’t really paying attention, until he brushed a hair out of my face. His touch was so smooth and soft. I shivered in delight at it. He smiled and looked away, as if he were embarrassed.

Now, I was curious to know what was up and also…

What would happen between Arnie and I?