Status: NEW CHAPTERS SOON!!!

The Red on White

These Eyes.

The next day, I couldn’t wait to get to school. I don’t know if kissing Arnie meant anything, but I sure hope it would change things between us.

When I got to the lockers, Dennis was the only one there. He smirked at me and I felt my face flush. I was somewhat afraid to tell him what happened.

“Sooooooooo…” He began.
“What?” I asked, giggling.
“Wanna tell me what happened?”
I cocked an eyebrow, one hand on my hip.
“And why, Mr. Guilder, would I do that?”
“Because I’m your best friend.” He explained, almost begging. His eyes seemed to be full of curiosity and wonder.
“Fine, but only in English class.” I teased and he then pinned me to the locker.
“C’mon Raven…” His voice was low and his face so close, I could smell the spearmint gum he was chewing. My mouth couldn’t open, I was too afraid to speak. Memories flashed through my mind…

“C’mon you little bitch, kiss me!” Mark, the leader of the toughest gang in Ohio, said. I shook my head, trying to break free from his strong grasp. His friends were already pulling down their pants; I knew I was going to get raped if I didn’t do anything.

Mark’s hand traveled down my pants, as I squirmed to get away. It was going lower and lower, like a spider finding the perfect place to make his web.

“Look at the little bitch, I think she likes ya.” Bill, Mark’s best friend, yelled out.
“Shut up, man! Just shut up!” Launi, the other best friend, yelled out and slapped Bill.

Mark shoved his tongue in my mouth, and swirled it around. I bit down as hard as I could, and he yelped in pain, letting me go. I kicked him in the groin as hard as I could and ran away…


“Raven!” Dennis yelled, shaking me. I didn’t realize I was crying, until I wiped away the tears.
“You okay? I’m sorry for that…” He was blushing and looking ashamed.
“Yeah…I’ll be okay.” I pushed my way passed him and rushed off to class…