‹ Prequel: Spirit
Sequel: Apparition
Status: Start Date: June 6. 2009. Finish Date: August 19, 2009

Phantom

After receiving a precognition from Robert, one of the most powerful Second-Hand Ghost in the world, Keith and Sarah have to stop a family of Second-Hand Ghosts who will soon be arriving in the state of Washington that is believed to be one of the most notorious Second-Hand Ghost family ever to exist, the Vanburens. The Vanburens are out to kill Nathan and Natalia after believing they've already killed Keith and Sarah. Forced to stay in Washington because of not being a fully matured Second-Hand Ghost, Natalia feels vulnerable and is frightened for her life and the people who she loves but will stop at nothing in making sure Nathan is out of harm's way.
  1. Prologue & Training
    Nathan brings Natalia over to the Ashburton home to watch him train with Keith that gradually turns into something much farther than training.
  2. Only You
    Getting slightly jealous of how Lawren and Natalia used to be, Natalia assures Nathan that the only guy in her life will be him.
  3. Surprise
    Nathan and Natalia go to the park where they bump into Lawren who suddenly tries to talk to Natalia again. Meanwhile, the Ashburtons get a message that puts everyone in shock.
  4. Alone
    Keith and Sarah left and now Natalia and Nathan are left alone to fend for themselves.
  5. Family
    On the first morning together, Nathan cooks Natalia a surprise breakfast for her and her family.
  6. Jealousy
    Never drive a car with 3 wheels. It can turn into a big mess.
  7. Automobile
    In attempt to take her mind off of everything, Nathan takes Natalia car shopping.
  8. Obsessed
    When Chloe and Alex's obsession of Nathan goes to far, Natalia has to confront them about it, making her seem like a jealous girlfriend.
  9. Bestfriends Again
    Natalia decided to heal things with her and Lawren once and for all.
  10. Money
    Natalia finally decied to tell her family about her share of the Ashburton fortune.
  11. Separation
    Natalia and Nathan have to leave Natalia's house for her families safety.
  12. Love
    Love is like a flower. It blossoms only with the right care.
  13. Dead or Alive
    Natalia is positive that not even death can seperate her and Nathan.
  14. Accident
    When a training session get's out of hand, Natalia becomes the victim of an accident.
  15. Over Trained
    Nathan tells the story of a girl who miraculously overcame her black eyes.
  16. Phone Call
    For the safety of her family and friends, Natalia and Nathan will have to flee the country.
  17. Return
    Right before boarding the plane to New Zealand, something stops Nathan and Natalia.
  18. Vital
    By accident, Natalia learns something new about herself, something that makes her the most fragile Ashburton.
  19. Together
    Natalia is reuinted with her family.
  20. New Girl
    In their senior year of high school, there's a new girl who provokes Natalia.
  21. Star
    Natalia and Lawren hang out after school.
  22. Forever & Epilogue