Perfect Has Lost It's Meaning

oo3: Martin

“Jane!” I smiled as he opened my front door.

“Hey Martin can I come in I have a… surprise!” Jane spoke with a smile. Oh a surprise! I thought the words in my mind.

I stepped back to let her in. I glanced around my familiar apartment as she stepped inside. I made my way to the kitchen hearing Janes steps behind me I took a seat on a bar stool and spun to face her.

“So what’s the surprise?” I grinned widely. Little did I know that the surprise I was about to hear was ‘a little white lie.’

She widened her grin, “I’m pregnant!” and began giggling. I looked as if I was a child on Christmas morning.

“No way!” I laughed jumping up and down with excitement! “Holy crap Jane this is huge!” I giggled a little at how happy this news had made me, too bad I wasn’t the real daddy…

She seemed startled when I brought my lips to hers urgently, almost as if I needed it! “Oh my god! I’m going to be a Daddy!” My smile grew larger though I didn’t think such a thing was possible.

Just then the doorbell rang. Who could that be? I raised an eyebrow.

I made my way to the door and opened it wide. “Hey Will!” my grin still fresh on my face. I stepped back and gestured for William to come in.

William Choi was my step-brother. We weren’t really that close but he seemed to visit frequently now.

“Come on in! Jane’s here, you know Jane?” I grinned wide. He stepped inside, casually cool, and made his way to the kitchen in front of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for short chapter, needed to give William a good beginning!

Comments are appreciated! ::wow: