Status: dead lol

If You Knew

It Got Sad Again

Creeping into the room with a plate of leftover pizza, Brian saw that Zacky had turned into a puppy and somehow wrapped himself up in his precious shirt which had been washed. He was snuggled against the corner of the bed and slept soundly. Brian decided he didn't want to wake the sleeping puppy. It was the first time Zacky was getting real sleep.

Brian knew Zacky didn't have a good night's rest the past few weeks he was out alone. And last night, after they came back home, he had been crying all night and looked horrible in the morning. Zacky refused to take the painkillers, refused to eat, and tried to run away.

Sighing, he left the room, deciding to come back later. He had to make the windows Zacky-proof because, in his injured state, Zacky had tried to crawl out and ended up damaging his ribs further. The doctor was called again and Zacky was scolded, worsening his mood, and now, hours later, he was finally getting some rest.

After leaving the plate of food in the microwave for later, Brian settled down on his couch. He was pretty tired, too, with everything going on. Thinking about it now, he didn't get much sleep either- he was too busy worrying about Zacky.

He rubbed his eyes and yawned thinking of what to say when Zacky was well enough, both physically and emotionally, to hold a conversation. He wasn't sure where he stood on the whole thing either. Sure, it would be nice to make things better with Zacky and all, but he didn't know if the other felt the same. Actually, Zacky probably hated him. It wouldn't have surprised him.

Sounds of light footsteps alerted Brian and he got up and walked over to the hall to see Zacky, shirt in his mouth, limping towards the door. When he saw Brian, he froze, as if he were a criminal caught in a dastardly act. Zacky knew it would be useless to run-- he could barely walk! So he stayed still, staring at the floor guiltily, while Brian scooped him up with a sigh and brought him back into the room.

"Can't you wait until you're healed, Zacky?"

Still a puppy, Zacky chose not to respond and closed his eyes. He was still exhausted, still tired, but he still felt the insatiable need to escape. He wanted to leave Brian.. before Brian could leave him.

"Change back, Zacky. You and I are going to talk."

Brian's tone was so demanding and so full of authority. Being, well, a dog Zacky couldn't help but feel that he needed to obey, and did what was demanded. He stared at the covers of the bed and tried not to be scared. Easier said than done.

Now what? Brian was quite speechless. He really didn't know where to start and was pretty sure the night would end with one or both of them extremely upset. It was just a feeling he had, but you never know.

Brian cleared his throat before saying, "I-I think.. Well.. I wanna just.. Say sorry first.. Wow, this really isn't going the way I wanted it to be going, but I should let you know.. I didn't mean everything I said.. last time. I just.. It was a huge shock and.." He finished lamely, "Yeah.."

Zacky just nodded, though inside he still thought Brian just felt bad and wanted to get rid of the guilt. Brian was a rich vampire and he was a worthless mutt anyway. Talk about incompatible. The two of them were living examples.

Brian reached out, wanting to move away Zacky's hair, but the smaller man flinched away and then doubled over in pain as the feeling in his stomach worsened.

"Tell me who did this to you."

It took a while for Zacky to answer. He took deep breaths trying to lessen the pain and let out a few whimpers before mumbling, "N-no one did this.."

"That's complete bull, Zacky, and we both know it so stop lying and fucking tell me. I'll get rid of the bastard."

"I-I fell off of.. Trees.."

"You climbed a tree?"

"Yes."

"You're a dog."

"Yes."

"Dogs don't climb trees."

"They do--"

"Cats climb trees."

Zacky cursed to himself before trying another lie. "I was human first, then I climbed--"

"I know for a fact that you're afraid of heights."

"...Well, I'm not anymore."

"Okay then. Let's go up to the roof and talk--"

"NO!"

Brian smirked and Zacky clamped his mouth shut, cursing at himself again.

"Enough, Zacky." Brian said. "Now, seriously, tell me what's been going on."

"Why do you want to know so badly?" Zacky asked miserably. He was so irritated with all of this. He just wanted to be left alone, not bombarded with questions. He was so afraid, too. Although those three wolves couldn't be outside of Brian's house, because Brian would have known and shot them or something, he still felt as if they were waiting for him to come out..

"Zacky! I want to help--"

"I don't need you taking care of me!"

"If you don't need me to take care of you, why the hell are you so fucked over? You could barely breathe when I found you again!"

"It-it doesn't matter.." he was faltering now. "H-how hurt I am.. I can take care of myself.."

"You're not even thankful that I'm doing all this for you--"

"I never asked, Brian! You're the one who left me, you're the one who-who called m-me all those.. things, and you're the one who said that.. that you.. h-hated me.."

The tension was high and Brian was pretty exasperated. Zacky could feel the anger radiating off of him and it... It kind of scared him. Maybe he had take things a bit too far.. He waited apprehensively for a response.

"Fine then.." Brian muttered darkly. "If you really can't see how fucking hard I'm trying to make it up to you, if you really want to be an ungrateful brat, then you can get out. I don't need any of this, Zacky. I don't have to be trying for you, but I am, and you're being difficult about it. Okay, whatever. It doesn't matter anymore. You can leave. Now."

Zacky gulped, on the verge of crying. He stayed still for a few minutes, frozen in shock.

"I said to LEAVE!"

Cringing, Zacky scurried out of the room and back outside.. leaving his shirt behind. He didn't know it at the moment, though, as his mind was set on one thing: Getting as far away from Brian as possible.

He regretted being so stubborn and he regretted running away.. When he was confronted with his three worst nightmares.

"Hello, Zachary." one grinned evilly.

Zacky was still injured. He was still hurting.. And it was all about to get worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Am I evil or am I evil? Sorry for the long wait. I just suck. And sorry for the short chapter. And sorry for the cliffhanger. And sorry I don't have any links to delicious things. D;

Hey it's been a while since it's been out but check out my Macky!! Click This.

UM.. I'D LIKE TO MAKE A SHOUT-OUT TO nikkirad 'CAUSE SHE'S THE REASON WHY I'M UPDATING SO YOU GUYS SHOULD THANK HER OR SOMETHING.

xxBittersweet I. Love. You. Too. For commenting!!! :D

xXxSyn's LovexXx HAHA. Thanks! Glad you liked it, man ;D

skittlez-addict Oh, my. Almost dying must have been so traumatizing D; Here is another update after years of hibernation. Man.. I'm a bitch.

PCHSmgr2010 You know my original plan was to make them make up this chapter.. But I decided not to >:D

BrewShadowWolf Aw, your comment was short but I really liked it! I don't know, it was one of those things where it's like small but it has soul in it HAHAHA. Thank you very much, I loved your comment <3

loservillealive LOL!! THINGS GOT WORSE SEE? And it's okay about your internet.. My internet sucks, too D;

Ultraviolet Light I'm sorry. I like torturing Zacky. It makes the reunion so much more tearful you know? Like Zacky goes through all this SHIT and I don't know.. I tear up when I think about it D;

SomethingEdge Why, I do feel honored, thank you :D And yaaay for werewolves/vampires! I don't care about Twilight! I still enjoy the thought of A7X being supernatural beings :D

HellzAngel_x_ZackyV YAAY FOURTH PAGE. And glad you enjoyed them cookies. I SLAVED AWAY NEAR THE OVEN ALL DAY BAKING THEM. And I'll comment you if I ever get suck ;D Thanks for the offer ^^ I'll probabaly run out of ideas soon since I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT EITHER.

luemeldane WOAH BRAZIL! That's pretty darn amazing ;D And your English didn't seem foreign at all HAHA. And thank you so much for the comment. YAAAY.

FrankieSaysRawr Yeah but.. Zacky lost his shirt D; I feel bad.. Oh, well. I hope things get better LOL! I don't know what's gonna happen. HAHAHA

NightmareOfVengeance Yes. I lied again. Shit kind of went down, but at the same time it didn't. My initial plan wasn't... This. They were supposed to be happy again. Oh.. Darn D;

I'm Not Insane YEAH I LIKE SMILEYS. And you're welcome about the smoothie LOL Brian has like temper issues... -__- I just realized this HAHA. This will cause more trouble in the future. POOR ZACKY!

majorette2010 Yes. Brian's an ass. And Zacky is cute. Now that you've mentioned it, I would like a puppy named Zacky, too. HAHA YOUR COMMENT WAS PRETTY FUNNY LOL. THANKS. :D