Regrets Remembered, Once Forgotten

Tired Days

After coming to understand my current friendship with Yalley, I found myself skipping happily all around my house. I have returned all my stuff to their proper place and everything seems better than ever. The house seemed livelier and the forest surrounding my house is no longer creepy considered creepy. Instead, the birds are chirping and the animals are running freely.

I looked up from the soft plush of my couch's pillows. My body was sprawled all over the small area, while the TV placed in front was blaring out cartoon noises. I wasn't paying attention to it, for the white haze blabbering behind me held it.

"And you should so decorate your house better! It's so bleak and depressing. You have to let me re-do it. And another thing..." I nodded off before I could hear the rest.

Yalley's voice cut off my thoughts. "Are you even listening to me, young lady?" She chuckled at her own tone of voice.

"Yes, Mom."

My face looked up at her but my eyes were unseen under my closed eyelids. I was too tired to talk anymore, and she seemed to have noticed for she told me she was leaving.

She frowned. "Well, you seem tired. Maybe it's time for you to go to bed. It's past your bedtime anyway."

I smiled faintly before forcing myself off the couch and dragged myself up the wooden stairs. Why I got a two-story house, I will never know. I'm regretting the choice now.

My eyelids drooped and permanently closed as I found my way to my bedroom and to my comfortable cotton bed. The bedspread found it's way up to my shoulders by using my arms and my hair scattered all over the pillow. My dreams were already unraveling themselves in my head, any worries lingering at all were already forgotten.

No noise was heard except a soothing voice almost seeming like it was the wind itself. "Go to sleep. Tomorrow we will visit the tree house! We'll have so much- oh, right. You're sleeping. Nighty-nite."

My subconscious guessed she found her way out without any help. My dreams seemed like they wanted to show me something. Only they weren't dreams, they were nightmares. Nightmares of what could possibly happen tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
To whoever is actually reading this and liking it, thank you. It makes me great that someone actually likes my work.

Why I say this is because I noticed I have one subscriber to this story. Which is AWESOME! I was really self-conscious of this story because I thought it sucked (as I stated in a chapter a while ago) but I guess I was just being stupid! So thanks again whoever you are! :D