You Won't Ever Get Too Far

Won't You Wait For Me, My Love

The moment Weasley saw me, he yelled, "What the bloody hell!?" He rambled on the spot. Anger flared up in his eyes, but...he turned and left.

"DO you want me to leave?" I muttered.

"No," Harry said, "Please don't..."

I sat uncomfortably and watched him dress.

"I'll be right back," Harry said. He shut the door behind him.

There was nothing I could do but sit. I stared at the ground and wondered what was happening. Did Weasley disapparate? If he had, Harry likely followed. What if they were having it out right now in the Weasley's kitchen? What if I caused them to hate Harry? I never wanted that. Sure I wished he would've been honest with the girl so I didn't get upset all the time, but never that. He has no one else.

I put my hand in my hair.

Maybe not. Maybe Weasley hadn't Disaperated at all. Maybe they were just outside having it out.

Either way, they were fighting. I know it. There's no way around that.

i decided my next best move was dressing all the way. I rose from the bed and gathered the rest of my clothes. I was expecting it to be quite as painful as it turned out to be.

I winced as I gathered them up and put them on. I lied back down after that. There was nothing else I could do. I wished.

Last night might as well have been a lifetime ago. It was much to perfect, I guess. First, he tells me he loves me, then he finally fucks me, and it turns out to be much better than I expected. Everything was going so nicely.

I knew it couldn't last. Besides, my trial is in a few week. A cell in Azkaban is waiting on me.

What am I even going to say in the trial? What am I doing to do?

I closed my eyes and my throat was tight.

Right now, I needed Harry...But he still wasn't back. How long was he going to be? I needed to make a trip home. I couldn't just leave...

I waited...and waited...

I started to pace the floor.

The door knob turned and looked over, hopeful...but it was Weasley.

"Look, Weasley--"

"Don't. Start. Malfoy." Weasley snarled, "You're not good for him."

"You don't know!"

"I know more than you think. All the details of your little trial coming up," Weasley said.

"Listen--"

"You listen!" Weasley yelled, removing his wand. "If you ever keep Harry from us again--"

"I didn't ask him--"

"Harry said you've 'changed', you've 'changed'. I don't bloody well believe it," Weasley was nearly as red as his hair. "If I ever, EVER, hear of you hurting him, I swear, I'll kill you."

"I wouldn't--"

"YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!"

"I did not!"

"Rubbish!"

"That wasn't meant for you, you daft--"

"YEAH! IT WAS ONLY MENT FOR DUMBLEDORE!"

"You have no idea what--"

"Just shut up," Weasley spat. "I've given you my warning--"

"LISTEN, WEASEL," the look on his face was priceless when I started actually yelling, "YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT MY LIFE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY INTENTIONS WERE AND ARE! ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS IS HARRY IS ALIVE! I'M NOT GOING TO HURT HARRY! THE PAST IS WHAT IT IS! I...love him..." I inhaled, "And in case you've forgotten, Weasel-bee, I didn't rat you out when those snatchers caught you. I didn't like Crabbe and Goyle kill any of you the night of the battle."

Weasley stared at me, finally at a loss for words.

"Where's Harry?" I asked.

"I don't know!" Weasley exclaimed.

"What?"

"I DON'T KNOW, MALFOY! ARE YOU DEAF!?"

I made a face. "Great, Weasley, he went after you and you're here!"

"So, it's my fault!"

"Yes!"

"I reckon he went to the Burrow looking for me," Weasley muttered.

"Go find him."

With that, Weasley was gone.

I swallowed. Wonderful, Harry and Weasley haven't even spoken. Wonderful.

Now, what was I supposed to do?I can't wait around all day! I've got to make this trip home.

He asked me not to leave, but it's nearly been an hour.

I lied back down and stared at the ceiling in disgust. How dare Weasley march in here and try to tell me what I can and can't do, giving me death threats. What makes him think he's so fucking important.

The door opened again, and this time, I didn't budge. It was Harry. It had been three hours.

"Thanks for staying," he said.

"Oh yeah, no problem," I sneered, "not like I have to go home or anything."

"What's your problem, Draco?" he asked, eyes narrowed.

"I'll tell you my problem," I said standing, "Your dear friend Ron barged in here, wand pointed at me, giving me death threats!"

"Ron came back here?" Harry asked.

"He sure did," I spat. "Screaming and threatening--"

"Can you blame him?"

"Yes! He doesn't know a goddamn thing--"

"Imagine a time when you treated both of us like rubbish. Try three years ago," Harry said. "That's the only you he knows!"

I crossed my arms.

"I expected you to want to know what happened, but apparently not," he sat on the couch, arms crossed.

I sighed. "Yes, Harry, I want to know."

"Maybe, now, I don't want to tell you."

"Fine!"

"Didn't you have somewhere to be?"

"Yeah, home."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm almost finished writing this. I just need to type it. :3