You Won't Ever Get Too Far

Let's Make It Last Forever

It wasn't that I didn't care what happened or where Harry was, for that matter, I really did. In fact, I was very curious. Unfortunantly, my pride was to hard to swallow. I was getting extremely close to tears and I wasn't going to let him see me cry.

Then, I had to deal with my father, whom I wasn't about to cry in front of either, even for good reason or reason he knew about... So, I straightened up best I could. I put back on my Malfoy sneer.

"Ah, Draco," my father said, as soon as I came into the foyer, "so nice of you to show up."

I sighed quietly, "I was...with a friend."

"Is your family ever going ot meet this girl?"

"Its not likely."

"Why?" my father looked suspisious. "Not a muggle, is she?"

"No."

"Best hope not, Draco."

"Oh, please," I scoffed, "You think I am to sink so low?"

My father approved of that simply due to the subject. I bit the inside of my cheeksto keep my face entirely straight. I was so close to breaking.

"What are you going to do at your trial, Draco?" he questioned.

"Simply tell the truth."

"Which is...?"

"I never killed anyone."

Right then, it occured to me; If I was going to use Snape's memories, I would have to explain to my father how I came into possession of these. It was going to backfire on me... EVerything was going to backfire.

I quickly turned up the stairs and out of sight. I felt the tears leaking out of my eyes. I tried to blink them away I rushed to my room where I cloed the door. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I let myself cry.

I'll never understand why I had to leave Harry's. Why I wouldn't return was an even bigger mystery.

Three days. Three long, miserable, pointless days at Malfoy Manor before I returned to Harry's ready to apologize. I had the apology prepared and everything. A big, long apology about how stupid and prideful i am. But when I go tthere, Harry wasn't there.

I sat on the sofa and prepared to wait all night if I had to.

Only an hour later, the door opened.

"Draco, oh my God," he shook his head. "You nearly gave me heart failure."

"I'm sorry, Harry," I said, standing. "I'm sorry for everything; being rude, mean, ignorant, and intolerant. I'm so stupid and full of pride--"

"Draco, stop."

"Harry, God I'm terrible. You deserve much better--"

"Draco, STOP!" he excalimed. "You're fine, just stop."

I stared at him, my lip half trembling.

"Listen," Harry said, "when Ron left, I called for him neamrly a hundred time before I aparated. I went to the Burrow, and Molly said that Ron had just come back, but then left again. So we missed ona another by about two seconds. I couldn't take it anymore, I knew Ron would come back, so... I told Ginny. She nearly fell over in shock, but...after a long, long talk she accepted it. She assured me, even though she pretty much hates your guts, she wasn't going to hold it against me because she trusts my judgement and wants me to be happy. By that time, Ron was back. He started to get in my fae and yell, but Ginny asked him to stop. After another very long talk, Ron said that he was...not exactly happy about it, but he would tolorate you for me. Both of them just wished I would've been honest."

I stared in disbelief. There was no way. "Don't lie," I muttered.

"Draco, why the hell would I lie?" he half yelled. "I even announced it to the whole bloody family after I got it settled with Ginny and Ron. They all had questions and debates but, I just kept repeating that you changed and that you made me happy. Mrs. Weasley assured me that I was still invited back any time and now, so were you..."

I still didn't believe him. Not after what Weasley had said to me.

"Why don't you believe me," Harry said.

"It's impossible."

"The war is over, Voldemort is dead. They still pretty much loathe your father, but I told them that half the time you did too and--"

"I don't believe it," I said.

"Come here," Harry said. I obeyed and let him hug me. I rested my chin on his shoulder. "Don't even leave like that when we're fighting."

I squoze him tight.

Was it possible for a family to go from hating me to tolorating me inside their home just for Harry? It was incomprehendable. Harry was entirely off the hook with his 'family'. I envied him.

I kissed his neck softly, and I felt him shiver. I smiled a little, then kissed his neck harder, biting and nipping. He tightened his grip on me.

"You do this every time you don't want to talk?" he asked.

I glared at him.

"Yeah, I thought so," he kissed me hard. He started unbuttoning my shirt. I pushed off his jacket.

We started towards the bed, almost falling over one another, still kissing. It was a ridiculously long kiss, in fact my lips were starting to go numb as he grinded against me.

We shed clothes, kissed neck and skin was on skin. It felt so good to be with him. I felt safe, untouchable. Things were getting better.

Except my family. The Weasleys, not even his blood, had accepted the fact that he was with me. They invited me in at any time. My father didn't even like the idea of me being with a muggle born feamil. Just imagin, his enemy for years...

And damn that trial. Three fucking weeks...

I let go of everything as Harry thrusted into me. I screamed his name and clawed into his back. I was lost in him. We went together in this unexplainable way. I never wanted this to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've almost finished actually writing this. I'm happy with what I've done so far. :3
I hope you're enjoying. <3