You Won't Ever Get Too Far

My Love, Leave Yourself Behind

I left shortly after that. Then, i felt like I would never see him again, again.

Almost every day for four weeks straight, I went to our bench at St. James' Park. I went to the dock in front of the Houses of Parliament. I went to the cafe. I never saw him.

Another week pasted, and I wanted him. Needed him.

I couldn't help wondering if (and hoping that) he was thinking about me too.

I went to Diagon Alley, back to muggle London. I felt alone and hopeless. His words were echoing in my head.

Have you ever kissed a boy?
Leading Ginny on.
Can you tell that I want to kiss you?
And you want to kiss me?
Did you like kissing a boy?


I sat in my room for long periods of time. The walls mocked me. Memories haunted me.

I recalled the day he came here captured. Recalled the way I felt those days during break I was stuck here. Hogwarts wasn't wonderful, but it was better than here. He took my wand the day he came here and managed to escape. I honestly didn't care, except now I was useless to Voldemort and I was lucky he didn't just kill me then.

I guess you could call it luck.

Another week passed, and I returned to our cafe. I ordered what he'd ordered me that day I thought so strange. I sat there thinking about that day.

"Draco?"

His voice... Was it really?

I turned around. There he was, barely wet from the rain.

"Hi..." was all I managed.

He sat down and smiled, "It's been awhile."

"Too long," I muttered.

"Yeah," he said, "How've you been?"

I wanted to tell him I'm been miserable, lost, and lonely without him. I wanted to scream and tell him to never leave me again. I wanted to tell him how badly I needed him.

"Fine," I said, looking him up and down, "You?"

"Okay," he replied, "I've been at the Weasleys."

I sat stiff, suddenly feeling my stomach tie in a hundred knots. He was with her.

"Really?" I asked, trying not to let my anger seep through, but it did a little.

"Well," he said, "George won't leave he and Fred's old room. Fluer is pregnant. Percy is out of his mind. Ron proposed to Hermione. It's a mad house."

Maybe, just this once, I could forgive him.

"Sounds stressful," I added.

Harry sighed, "It's just terrible that there's nothing anyone can do about anything."

I nodded.

"Did you see Ginny," I asked quietly.

"Of course. I mean, i was at her house--"

"You know what i mean, Potter..."

He avoided my eyes, "Yeah..."

"What a surprise."

"Look, Malfoy, I never--"

"Made any promises. I know." I muttered, "It's fine. Let's just...go."

"Go?"

"To your place."

After paying, we started off. I saw a rather empty looking alley-way. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into it. I kissed him hard and hungrily. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me back.

We looked at one another, then were sucked through the vacuum of location.

Then, we were in the small alley-way beside his apartment. I followed him, rather quickly to his flat.

For a moment, after he shut the door, we just stared at each other. I wanted to know what was running through his mind. What did he actually feel for me? Was I just a bit of fun? Did he just lead me on too? He'd confided in me some, had he not?

He kissed me first, this time. Our lips met and ran over one another's quickly. Biting, sucking, licking. Moans echoed in our throats as our hands explored each other.

He kissed my neck, right under my ear. He bit it lightly and I moaned quietly, clutching his sides. I pressed myself tight against him.

Again, our eyes met.

"You're eyes are really, really wonderful," he said.

I flushed a little, "Not nearly as wonderful as yours."

He smiled.

"Harry, how can you be without me? Teach me your secrets," I said, "Tell me the truth."

"You're the only person who knows I've been with a guy -- aside from Ron, and of course the other..." Harry sighed, "Its easy for me to hide everything away as a secret."

"I just missed you so bad," I said.

"Really?" he asked, in sort of a pathetic, pleading sort of way.

I nodded, "Could you not tell?"

"I thought...but," he stuttered, "This is just so surreal."

He kissed me. I kissed him back, holding onto him tightly. He pushed me against the wall and started undoing my shirt. I held his hips and pushed myself against him. I could feel that he was hard too.

"Shall I suck you off?" he muttered into my neck.

I shivered. Even the thought of that rocked me to the core.

His hands went to my waist, where he found my belt.

"Wait," I said.

"Sorry," he said, "sorry. It's just me. I'm rushing everything."

"No," I said, "No."

In fact, I wasn't even sure why I said wait. I was a bit nervous, but I didn't want him to stop.

I kissed him again, still hungrily. He stopped and peeled himself away from me.

"I don't want you to stop," I said.

"I'm rushing you," he said, "I'm sorry. It's just, I miss being with a guy."

"I kissed you first," I reminded him.

"Look," he said, "I've been with a guy for the first time before. I know how it is when your nervous and confused and unsure."

"Potter," I muttered, "Listen, it's like, when I'm with you, it's always been. That's what it feels like to me. It just feels right. I really, really like this. I understand that you're going to have to keep it a secret."

"I'm a terrible person, Draco."

"No, you're not," I said, "Just... just don't ever leave me like that again."

"He looked back at me, "I'll try."

"Don't say it like that," i demanded, "Tell me you'll stay with me! If you won't, I'll find you."

"I'll stay with you," he said, smiling a little, "I'm going to have to go sometimes. We'll be a secret for now. But, I figured out, I can't be without you either. I tested myself. I can only think of you."

"I knew it," I smirked a little.

He grinned in return.

I moved back toward him and put my arms around him. As he embraced me, I kissed him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?