You Won't Ever Get Too Far

While You Live It Up I'm Off To Sleep

The rest of the day didn't progress the way that I hoped it would. We shared more kisses. Our hungry hands searched one another. At some point, we ended up on the bed, clothes were shed, and pleasures were fufilled. Although, as much as I sort fo wished he would've, he didn't fuck me. He wouldn't.

Night had fallen, and we were tangled together in the sheets. The room was dimly lit by the setting sun and a street lamp. London was dying.

I looked to my left, where Harry was sleeping. I wanted to kiss him again, and brush the hair from his face, but I resisted. He didn't look very peaceful though. His face just wasn't relaxed and there was a crease in his forehead.

I wished I could read his thoughts.

I did grab his hand. Our fingers laced, even as he slept. I soon drifted off as well.

When I woke, sun had filled the room again. Harry was awake already, running his hand along my cheek. He smiled at me when I blinked my eyes opened.

I had to leave though. I had to tell my parents something. I thought for awhile as I stood in front of the iron gate.

I was greeted with what I expected. "Draco, where have you been?" from my father.

"Out," I replied, swallowing.

"Obviously," my father replied, "Out where?"

"London," I replied.

"All night?" he said, skeptically.

"Yes," I said, and continued past him. I didn't have to tell him... I was of age.

He grabbed the back of my jacket. "Draco, as long as you're living here, I requested you tell me where you are and if you're going to be back, so your mother doesn't worry."

"Alright," I replied.

"Look at me while I'm speaking with you, Draco."

I turned around as he let go of me.

"Now, next time you leave, you shall tell me when you're not returning," he said.

I nodded.

"Answer me with speech," he said, then struck me with his walking stick.

"Yes, father," I replied quietly, avoiding his eyes. If he knew...

Harry and I met again from then on every few days. Sometimes, I would stay with him all night. Sometimes, I had to come home. I paid for not keeping my story straight. Even though I was plenty old enough to do what I pleased, I didn't risk my father using some sort of Dark Magic on me.

Over the weeks, Harry and I opened up to each other a lot more. We never progressed in bed, which I wasn't pleased about, but I kept my mouth shut.

One morning, he woke from sleep, crying. I held onto him and waited for him to say something.

"I need to talk," Harry said.

"Talk," I told him.

"I hate the way things happened," he said.

"What things?" I asked, softly, kissing him on the cheek.

"I just don't understand. I feel so empty sometimes..."

I took his hand, unsure of how to take that.

"I feel like such a bad person."

"What are you even talking about?" I asked.

"You," he said.

"I'm fine."

"I'm not."

"Harry, I don't understa--"

"Just...kiss me."

I kissed him, softly, still confused. Unfortuantly, I had to leave after that...

The next time we met, it was almost dark outside. Still, he took me to the coffee shop-- our coffee shop. He assured me I would need to be awake. Before we went off he asked me if I mided something sort of crazy. I shrugged and went along with him.

Our Underground stopped at Tottenham Court Road and Centrepoint. We entered Soho, where businesses were closing and pubs were opening. After walking awhile, I noticed late night coffe shops, clubs, pubs, topless bars and sex shops.

I looked at him, half-smiling, half questioning.

"Just stay close to me," he said, "Want to dance?"

"If thats what you brought me here for," I said.

"It is," he replied and grabbed my hand. I held his hand tight, as we passed through the crowded streets.

Walking practically on top of him, I followed him into a club. Through the door was a dark, smokey room, with falshing lights and loud, electronic music. I wondered when he ever came across such a place.

Harry pulled me through crowds to get drinks. For awhile we just stood and drank some, watching everyone else.

"Watch your drink. Someone might slip you something," Harry said.

I glanced around nervously.

"I forget your not used to muggles at all," Harry said, so close to my neck, I sort of shivered. "Oh well, come on." He grabbed me around the waist.

The pulsing beat was sort of like a trance. We pressed against one another, moving and touching. I loved the feel of him against me. I leaned in close to him, almost touching my lips to his neck. He tilted his head back and pressed his hips to me to a beat of his own. We ran our hands along one another, ignoring everyone else.

When the song ended, we parted, even though a new one began. Things were a blur. I wanted him.

I kissed him wildly and he sucked on my lips. He pushed me into the corner and we Apparated.

We were in the alley way beside his apartment. After another suh of kisses, we made our way up to his flat. He shut the door quickly and pressed his lips to mine.

Holding onto his shirt, I pulled im to his bed, on top of me. I pulled his shirt off and went for his pants. He tugged at my shirt. Between kisses, we shed layers, until finally, we had on nothing pressed against one another.

He panted, "Well, that little outing didn't last long."

"I want you too badly," I murmered.

[[~this is about to get graphic, sorry I didn't warn before that it would, but from now on I have some detailed boysex in random chapter, sorry to interrupt. enjoy~]]

He kissed my lips, my neck, my chest, my stomach. I shivered as his mouth became dangerously close to my throbbing erection. He teased me first just kissing and licking the tip of me. I put my hands in his hair as he lowered his whole mouth down onto me. I hasped and moaned, unable to believe thsi was actually happening. We had touched, yes, but never this.

I nearly drove over the edge, but he lifted off of me. He crawled back on top of me, smirking. He took my handand touched it to his own hard member. He maoned a little and said, "Fast."

I did as he told me, and felt myself pressing into his thoigh. He bucked madly into my hand, as I went fater and faster, up and down his shaft.

"Draco," he murmered into the crook of my neck, "say my name."

I licked my lips, "Harry."

"Oh, please say it again," he moaned, as I pressed into his thigh, "I'm gonna--oh Draco, just say it."

"Harry," I moaned, practically being torchured, "Harry." Once I started saying his name, i couldn't stop.

He reached his climax and his hot seed spilled in my hand and on my stomach. I felt that burning in my lower stomach that told me I was about to release too, and I did.

He cradled my cheek in his hand. With the other, he took my old wand and cleaned the mess between us. He kissed my cheek about 100 times.
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of a smutty at the end, just because