You Won't Ever Get Too Far

You Will Wait for Me, My Love

We went on coffee dates, we explored London, we slept together. It seemed too perfect. Everything was going too well to last. I was happy with him though, and nothing else mattered.

But suddenly, he disappeared again. I made trips to his apartment. He wasn't there. He was at the Weasleys again, I knew it, because of the awful feeling in my stomach. I unlocked his door with magic.

For a moment, I simply took in his smell. He smelled so nice... I missed it. I had started going into withdraws from not being with him. I lied on his bad, and took in his smell, even stronger.

I remembered the last time we shared this bed... all those weeks ago. I closed my eyes and could almost feel hm, kissing me, touching me. I started getting hard even at the thought.

I was going mad.

I undid my pants and removed myself. I began stroking my erection with thoughts of Harry. His kiss... his mouth... on my neck... on my chest... on my stomach, just to tease me. Then, he would kiss the tip edge before lowering him mouth...

After I released myself, I cleaned with the flick of my wand, and left.

Another week passed. I even cried, missing him so bad. The thought of him at the Weasleys enraged me. Not only with the possibility that he could be with her, but just the possibility that he could live without me. I don't think I could live without hi. My stomach was in knots. God, I missed him...

Six weeks has accumulated. I went back to his apartment, this time to find him there.

"Draco," he smiled.

I shoved him. "I told you not to leave me!"

"Draco, I..." he took my hands.

We stood inside the door for less than half a second before we started kissing, hard and lust-filled. Our tongues danced, I grinded against him as he tugged on my hair.

I jerked away from him, then hit him in the jaw. "Why did you leave me!?"

He rubbed his cheek, "What did you do that for?"

"You left me!"

"Draco..."

"You said you wouldn't leave me for a long time like that! You did! For six weeks, Potter! I can't--"

"Look, Malfoy, you know whee I live! You just proved your welcome here--at any time-- Why didn't you just.--"

"I did! Six times, I came here. Once a week. I didn't want-- Never mind. I just... I can't--" I felt tears in my eyes. I turned my back to him and clenched my eyes shut. "You don't know what its like in that Manor all day. Haunted by the past."

He hugged me from behind. Damn it, I needed him.

I faced him, and held him tight to me.

"I'm sorry," he murmured, running his hand up and down my back.

I kissed his neck, "Fuck me," I whispered is his ear.

His hands tightened on me, "I--I can't."

"Please," I muttered into his neck.

"I won't."

I kissed his neck harder, my hand going for his waist.

"Draco, stop it," he said, "I'm not going to."

"Why not?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"We're not that far along yet."

"But I want you too."

"I'm not going to, so you can just give it up."

I stood like a small child, pouting after being punished, "Fine."

"Besides, I'd rather show you something," he said. He grabbed my arms tightly, and with a crack, we Aparated.

We stopped in a familiar area of London. Around the corner, was the London Eye, lit up for the night. Behind it, the Houses of Parliament looked golden.

"Lets go closer," Harry said.

"No," I replied, "Here's fine." I motioned towards the place we sat last time we were here.

He held my hand tight, "How can I make it up to you?"

"Never leave me again," I said.

He looked away.

I continued gazing at his profile. The wind whipped his untidy hair in every direction. The wore the same glasses he always wore. His dark eyebrows were furrowed. H licked his lips and faced me.

"This is going to be tough, Draco." he said.

"Eventually," I said, "you'll have to choose."

"I know," he sighed, "I've been trying so hard... I just can't tell her. Telling her means telling everyone. I'm not ready."

"I'm trying so hard to understand," I said, "It just hurts."

"Imagine telling your parents."

"I can't."

"Well, its the same thing."

"No, it isn't."

He sighed, "I haven't got any parents. The Weasleys are the only family I've got. If--"

"Listen, that's fine. Whatever. Its still not the same thing."

"I wasn't even finished."

"Fine."

"If I tell them, 'Oh, hi. I'm dumping your daughter because I'm gay for Draco Malfoy.' It really wouldn't be the best."

"Ease your way into it."

"How?"

"First, just tell them your gay."

"Only if you do the same."

I shot him a look, "Listen, Potter, I can't. You do remember what my father is like, don't you?"

"Yes but--"

"If I even mentioned--"

"Fine, it's not the same. Its still hard for me."

We sat in silence for a long time.

"Lets get some sleep," he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, Harry