You Won't Ever Get Too Far

My Cold Hands Needed a Warm Touch

I woke before he did the following morning. Unable to go back to sleep, I sat up. I studied his sleeping frame in the sunlight leaking through the shades. He was perfect, like an angel.

He wasn't the Harry I always pictured; innocent and naive. No, he was crazy. I would've never imagined he went around partying in Soho. Nor did I think he was ever with a male. It was not the Harry I pictured.

When he stirred, I leaned over and kissed him.

Smiling, he said, "Good morning."

"Its already raining," I told him.

"Is it?" he asked, yawning.

I nodded.

The rain began to come down a little harder. It sort of made me feel relaxed. I kissed Harry again, then lied back down. He wrapped an arm around my chest, securing me beside him. I smiled.

I was happy to be with him. I planned to stay all day.

For a long time, we just lied there together. I nearly dozed off again.

"This is nice," Harry murmured into my neck.

"Yeah," I replied, putting my hand on his arm.

He kissed the back of my neck. I tried not to shiver.

We spent most of the day just lying there. It was very, very lovely. I'd never been more content.

All the wonderful feelings from that day were whisked away in one moment. I had to return home to find I'd received a letter from the Ministry. I was going to court in 6 weeks. My accusations were being a Death Eater.

I pulled my sleeve tight over the faded Dark Mark. I couldn't hide it. The proof was there.

What was I going to tell Harry? Of course, he knew what had happened. He'd seen the Mark and not said a word. But everything was going so nicely...

"You better keep yourself together, Draco," my father spat at me. I sank into the corner of my room, watching the door close behind him.

Then next time I saw Harry, I did my best to act like nothing was bothering me. Usually, I was quite good at that. It was different, for some reason. He was able to tell. Of course he was. He asked me if I was alright about a dozen times. I would nod and not say anything, which of course, didn't help at all.

After we had dinner, to try and cheer me up, he took took me out on his broom when it got really dark out. We flew quickly and smoothly over London. I held him tight as we rushed high over River Thames. He darted downward, almost too quickly, and we almost hit the water before he curved upward. Show off.

When we got close to the Houses of Parliament, he sped up, then quickly curved upward calling, "Hold on tight!" No shit. We zoomed closer, and closer and then, I could've reached out and touched Big Ben.

We hung there, in the air for awhile. I still held onto him tight, just in case he decided to show off some more.

"We should go somewhere before I start my auror training. Somewhere far off. To another country," he said.

I liked that thought a lot. "Somewhere nice," I said.

"Somewhere romantic," he said, looked back at me and winked.

I smirked.

"I know," he said, "France. Paris, France."

"You're going to take me to the lovers capitol of the world?" I asked, skeptically.

"We'll see."

Before I could say anything, he zoomed off again, back towards his apartment.

After he shut the door, I stared at him. He looked so good I just shoved him against the door and kissed him. He dropped the broom and groped my arse. I wriggled my jacket off and started to unbutton his. He pushed me back, only to remove his jacket and sweater. I watched the muscles in his arms as he pulled his shirt over his head.

I pulled him by the waist towards the bed. I took off his glasses and placed them on the bed side table. Then, i removed my own shirt. By that time, he was already at my belt buckle. He pushed my pants from my hips and started undoing his own.

He pushed me onto the bed, both of us down to nothing and panting. My heart was racing. I wanted him so bad.

I wrestled him over onto his back and kissed him hard. After I got into the kiss enough, he found me a bit distracted and wrestled me back onto my back. He looked down at me, smirking triumphantly.

"I like it when you say my name," he reminded me, whispering in my ear, before he kissed my neck. Without warning, he grabbed my hard cock.

I groaned, "Harry..."

"Lovely," he purred and began stroking until I was rock hard. He stopped, then I felt his own erection against mine and he stroked both of us.

He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back, roughly, and moaned in his mouth. I caught his bottom lip between my teeth and he gasped.

Faster and faster, he stroked out throbbing members as we kissed. Finally, I felt the burning in my lower stomach and I was loosing control of myself. At the same time, we released.

Panting he stared down at me.

I kissed him once, very softly. "We're awful," I said, inches away from his mouth, then smiled.

He grinned back at me.

After cleaning ourselves up, we lied there, holding onto each other. We kissed, and again, and again, and again. He moved his hand to my cheek and ran his finger along my jawline.

"You remember in first year, when we got detention," he said, "because you were trying to spy on me. Then, we had to go into the Forbidden Forest and being the little git you were, you scared Neville and then we were paired together."

"Yeah," I said, smiling a little.

"You kept saying, 'I'm not scared.' But you were walking really close to me. We heard a twig snap and you grabbed my arm."

I could feel my cheeks burning, "Yeah. I was really...mad at myself for that."

"Well, the night that I saved you from the fire, even though it was a terrible, terrible situation and there were so many other things I should've been worrying about, when you were holding onto me, that's all I could think about."

"Why are you telling me this?" I muttered.

"I don't know," Harry said and started to laugh. I tried not too, but I couldn't help laughing too.
♠ ♠ ♠
la de da de de
I can't not put something smutty in every chapter. I just love this couple.