You Won't Ever Get Too Far

Take Anything You Want, Its Fine

Snow started falling in the late-November evening. We were drinking tea on Harry's sofa. I was debating in my head on if I should tell him about my trial or not. It was getting closer. Four weeks now. During these two weeks, Harry and I have been practically inseperable. I had to return home a few times. I'm running out of excuses there. But it didn't matter, because Harry hadn't gone to the Weasleys in two weeks.

"What would happen if your father found out about us?" Harry asked.

"I-I don't want to think about it," I replied.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"Its okay," I said.

He grabbed my hand.

"I've got to...tell you something," I said.

He looked at me, oddly. "Yes?"

"I got a letter from the Ministry and..."

"What?"

"I've got to go to court," I said.

"Why?"

"For being a Death Eater."

"What?" he growled. "That's bullshit! Are you kidding me right now?"

"No, I'm going in four weeks," I replied, watching him get angrier.

"But you didn't do anything!" Harry yelled.

"I know," I muttered, "but in case you've forgotten, I have the Dark mark branded on my arm. In 6th year, I almost killed Katie Bell, Weasley, and its my fault Dumbledore died."

"But..." he inhaled, "I told you, its not you're fault Dumbledore died! I mean, surely... the other two... It can't be proven!"

"I didn't mean to hurt Weasley," I said.

"I know," he said, his fists were clenched so tight his knockles were white, "This isn't fair."

"You and I know that, but it can't be proven that Dumbledore was dying," I put my hands in my hair. "In fact, it can't be proven who killed Dumbledore. The witnesses are all death eaters! They're not going to vouch for me."

"Draco, I still have Snape's memories."

"You...you do?"

"Yeah," he said, "I still have the part where he agreed to kill Dumbledore... Its all there."

"You think it will be enough?" I asked.

"Well, why not?" he kissed me.

"I don't know, Harry..."

He was staring at the ground.

"I've been thinking," he said after a moment.

"About what?" I asked.

"What to say to Ginny..."

"Don't lie, Potter."

"I'm not, Malfoy!"

I looked down.

He touched my cheek with his hand, "Listen to me; I haven't seen her in three weeks. I don't miss being with her. I do miss my family though. They're my family. I've decided that I have to go back and explain, eventually. I owe them that much. I can't keep lying. If they don't like--"

"Stop," I said. I couldn't hear it anymore.

"What?"

"Please," I said, "just don't make me think anymore today. Show me you want me."

"I don't know what--"

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pressed my lips to his. I kissed him hard. I slid my tongue between his lips and fought for dominance as I put a hand in his hair. I pulled him by his shirt closer to me, while I pulled on his hair.

After a few moments, I loosened my grip on him and came up for air.

"You're so bloody pissed at me, but you want me so bad you can't stand it," Harry said.

I rolled my eyes. "Want to know what I think about the way you kissed me?"

"Not really," he said.

"I scare you. I scare the hell out of you when you think about the fact that I need you. You need me too."

He stood up and pulled his shirt off, "I'm going to bed."

"The difference is, you care about Ginny too."

"Stop it, Draco! Stop it."

I stood up too. "I want to know the truth."

"I don't love her like I love you."

I stared at him; his muscular arms and fit chest, his lop-sided glasses, his always messy hair, his pleading green eyes, his pink lips together in a line. I wanted to remember exactly what he looked like when he said it.

"Did you just say you love me?"

"Yeah. I guess I did."
♠ ♠ ♠
There we go!
and
Happy almost Birthday Harry Potter and J. K. Rowling <3333333