Status: Just started. We hope you like it!

Summer Lovin'

Chapter Ten

Markus and Harper dropped me off at my house and I was absolutely pipper. Yes pipper. IT'S MY WORD.

I sighed as I laid back on my bed, enjoying the softness and finally realizing how tired I was. I did have a long day after all, and my hug with James got me slightly more... Aroused. I hopped up and trudged over to my dresser, pulling out pajama pants. I walked over to the bathroom and dragged my feet, being over tired and having a throbbing problem at the same time isn't fun. I can tell you that much!

When I reached the bathroom I headed straight for the shower, turned it on, and made sure that the water was hot but wouldn't burn me. Too badly. I slid my cotton shirt off my slightly tan shoulders, and pryed the still-wet bathing trunks off my cold legs. I stuck my hand into the stream of water and stepped in, letting the warmth sink down to my toes before I moved.

I reached over and grabbed the bar of soap, soaping up my left hand. I reached down and started playing with myself, thinking that it was James. About five minutes later I came moaning his name, then I washed my hair and the remainder of my session off. I stepped out of the shower and caught a glance of myself in the mirror.

I stared back at my reflection in disgust, I hate what he turned me into. I used to be innocent and never did things like that, they just repulsed me when I thought about it. But then he came along. He took away my innocence and turned me into someone who messes around with themselves when they don't get what they want.

I shut my eyes and looked away from the mirror. This is just torture. He made me love him. He made me care for him when he had the same problem that I had when I was around James. Even when I didn't want to.

I sighed and walked towards the door with my eyes still closed. I walked into the door frame with a loud bang. I moaned out in pain and cradled my burning forehead. I opened one eye and walked into my bedroom, looking for a towel that I forgot to grab and some Aspirin. I found Aspirin in a drawer from my bedside table. Then I found a towel on the floor. I dried my body off and then I slipped on my pajama pants.

I looked around at the room again and sighed.

"I'll clean it later..." I mumbled as I tossed the towel aside and went into the bathroom. I took the Aspirin and raced back into my room. I jumped into bed and under my covers. I sighed in content and started chanting to myself.

"Embraaaaaaaaace the waaaaaaarmmmmmth." Over and over again I chanted it to myself and fell asleep with two people on my mind.

James, and him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't know that she updated until yesterday.

LITERALLY. >.>

So um, enjoy. sorry if it's cruddy but I'm trying my best with three stories going at the same time. If it's not cruddy then feel free to tell me, maybe with a comment...? *wink wink nudge nudge* :P