Status: Just started. We hope you like it!

Summer Lovin'

Chapter Sixteen

I shivered as I heard my bedroom window open and the cold air hit my exposed skin. I opened one eye slightly and looked at my window. I quietly sighed in relief as I realized it was only Carter. I closed my eye as I heard the window click shut and I felt Carter's warm body slide in next to mine.

I sighed as his arm wrapped around my feminine hips and he laid his head next to mine. Soon I felt his shallow breaths slow down on the nape of my neck as he drifted asleep. I slowly reached down and tried to lift his hand off so I could get up. But before I raised his hand a mere inch his big hand clasped around my smaller one.

I tugged his hand away and slipped out before he could get another hold on me. I skipped over to my dresser, rather gayly might I add, and I pulled out underwear, a stolen tank top (curtisy of my mom), and denim cut-offs ment for a thirteen-year-old girl.

I slipped my clothes on and skipped down the stairs singing Hannah Montanna's song "Nobody's Perfect" under my breath. I skipped into the kitchen and ignored the usual "I went out" note from my single mom. I opened the fridge and got out the stuff to make french toast, scrambled eggs and bacon.

I grabbed my mothers apron and tied it on myself before starting breakfeast for me and my lovely. Of course James won't know, because if he did then how could I get him to do what I want and buy me what I want? Exactly. I couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word of the wise:
NEVER GET YOUR LAPTOP TAKEN AWAY AND RESORT TO TYPING ON YOUR WII.

Believe me, a lot of pain is involved.
AND I sort of lost my sanity to lack of laptop and phoneness.
Is that even a word?

ARG, whatever...
SNFR

PS: I know that it's short and overdue, but I updated right? So it doesn't matter that it's short and late, right? RiGhT?!?