Status: Just started. We hope you like it!

Summer Lovin'

Chapter Nineteen

I looked over at Harper, who was reading something and ignoring me. Normally I would be okay with that, because he would be leaning against me and I could cuddle with him and run my fingers through his hair and just be there with him, but he hasn't touched me once since his nightmare this morning and I couldn't figure out why.

I moved a little closer, placing my hand down next to his and waiting to see what he would do. Harper pulled away from his book, looked at my hand, looked at me, and then MOVED AWAY, as if it was completely normal to ignore your boyfriend like that.

I scowled and leaned back against the couch, crossing my arms over my chest and turning my head from him. I heard...absolutely nothing from him, and looked to see that Harper had gone back to his book. I growled, getting to my feet and exiting the room.

What was up with him? I didn't get it; normally after he had a nightmare he couldn't stay away, and now he wouldn't barely even look at me. What the hell did I do to deserve that, and why was he doing it?

I pinched myself, trying to see if this was all some horrible dream. The pain told me that no, this was all really and Harper was in fact ignoring me for no good reason whatsoever. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest, leaning back against the wall.

I didn't get it..."Markus?" I looked to see Harper staring at me, a lost look on his face. I felt the urge to hug him and make it better but I surpressed it.

"What?" I demanded, frowning when he hunched in on himself. He was at fault here, he was...And yet despite that I still pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back soothingly. Why could I never refuse him?
♠ ♠ ♠
The reason this is late and short and failing is...I'm a bad person. I honestly forgot about this for a while, and for that I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! -offers apology cokies- Forgive me?