Status: Just started. We hope you like it!

Summer Lovin'

Chapter Three

“Yeah! Beach!” Aiden shouted, jumping out of the car before it was fully stopped and running down towards the beach. I shut the car off and stared out the door he left open, the urge to scream swelling in my throat. I shook my head and pulled his door shut, getting out and locking the car before slowly following him down to the water.

Normally I would stay up by the car, but Carter wasn’t there yet and Aiden couldn’t be trusted near water. Well, he couldn’t be trusted near most things, but especially water. If I left him alone he would drown and then all hell would break loose. “Aiden, get out of the water!” I shouted at him, rolling my eyes when he ignored me and jumped into a wave.

I sat down on the beach and pulled my knees to my chest, wishing I had brought one of my books with me. Sitting here, watching Aiden be happy with his boyfriend was going to piss me off and a book would stop me from noticing his happiness.

Not that he shouldn’t have it, everyone deserves happiness, but sometimes I wish that I could just grab a big chunk of that happiness and run for it. Snorting at my thoughts, I shook my head and pulled my hair tie out, running my fingers though my hair before redoing my ponytail, my one indulgence.

After about an hour of watching my brother play in the waves and get absolutely soaking wet, he finally came out of the water and walked over to me. He dropped down in my lap, and I made a noise of disgust as water began to seep through my clothing. I hated it when he did that, I always end up looking like I pissed my self. “Jimmy, where is he!” Aiden demanded, crossing his arms over his chest like a spoiled child.

Which is exactly what he is when you think about it. I shrugged and wrapped m arms around him, trying to get him to warm up. The water was freezing and the air around us was warm enough for short sleeves but not warm enough to keep him from getting sick. “He’ll be here Aiden. Remember, he has to round up his friends for you to meet them.”

He nodded sadly, pouting still as he settled in to wait. I rolled my eyes, looking back towards the parking lot. I wish Carter would hurry up; I didn’t want to deal with Aiden when he felt rejected.

Carter was probably the best thing to ever happen to my brother really. Before Carter, Aiden acted as if he was five all the time, and he never acted his age for even a minute. When Carter came around, Aiden stopped acting like he was five and he started to gain some responsibility. Not enough , but eh…Though Carter was the one who got him started on the women’s clothing.

Aiden suddenly squealed, deafening me, before shooting out of my arms like a rocket and launching himself at his boy friend. Carter laughed and hugged him tightly, nodding at me. I smiled back, standing up and brushing the sand off of my clothes.

And just as I suspected, the front of my pants were a darker color than the rest, making it look very much like I had no control over my bladder. “Hey Carter. Are you going to be driving him home?” I asked, itching to get back home and finish my chores and bury myself under the covers of my bed.

Carter sighed and shook his head, pointing over his shoulder at the three people with him. “Nah, I can’t. I’ve got get these guys home and of course Harper would live all the way across town.” The blonde behind him laughed and pushed at his shoulder, making him stumbled forward.

Markus, Carter’s twin brother, laughed and pulled who I’m guessing was Harper away before Carter could do something, and I shook my head in amusement. “So, Carter, are you going to introduce me to your friends?” Aiden asked, pressing up against Carter’s body.

Carter stared down at him with eyes darkened in what I hoped wasn’t lust before nodding. “Well, you know Markus, but this is my best friend Harper and his best friend Ethan.” Aiden bounced over to the two of them and pulled them into a big hug, though I was too busy staring at Ethan to pay attention to their reactions.

Ethan was hot in ways that made my pants feel tight, and I shifted, knowing that the next hour or so were going to be nightmare and a half trying to hide my erection from the shorter boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have absolutely no clue what Harper, Markus, and Carter look like. If Harper is not a brunette SweetStuff, please tell me.

Third chapter! Yeah! I hope our one subscriber so far enjoys it!