Status: Just started. We hope you like it!

Summer Lovin'

Chapter Four

Carter FINALLY picked me up half and hour later. The whole way to the beach everyone kept making comments on how hyper I was, but can you blame me? HELLO?!? I am waiting to meet Carter's 'friend's' brother! Oh, and I'm pretty sure that Markus doesn't like his twin brother's 'friend.' I think his friend is really his boyfriend but I'm not entirely sure. Twenty minutes after they picked me up we arrived at the beach.
I hoped out of the car hurriedly after Carter, Markus, and Harper. I only got about five feet away from the car when I saw a cross-dressing guy running straight into Carter's open arms. I'm guessing that this is Carter's friend. I smirked lightly and looked behind the hugging boys to see a tall, slender, blond boy brushing himself off and walking towards us. I hope that's Carter's boyfriend's brother because that boy is... OK, I'll keep this PG, he is quite fine to look at!
His shoulder length hair was pulled back into a small ponytail and a few strands of hair were falling free. I wish that I could just march over there and brush those strands of hair behind his ears. I held myself back, though, the best I could. I zoned out as Carter was talking and giving introductions, but when we finally got to the introductions of Carter's boyfriend Aiden and his brother I was definitely paying attention. I walked over to Aiden's brother and stuck out my hand.

"Hey, I'm Ethan. I didn't seem to really catch your name." I had a firm hold on his hand when he placed it in mine. I tried my hardest not to blush as he started talking in a serious voice. Oh my GAWD, he is hot.

"Oh, hey. I'm James. I guess those lovebirds sort of forgot about us." I noticed that our hands were still held together so I dropped them quickly but cursed myself for the loss of touch. His brother and Carter walked away from us two and Harper and Markus seemed to disappear. It was only us left there standing a few feet away from Carter's car. I started to feel awkward and decided that I was going for a swim.

"Hey, James, I'm gonna go for a swim. You coming? That is, if you have a swimsuit...?" I eyed him up and down suspiciously, noticing the bulge in the front of his pants. So we both seem to have that problem, but my swim trunks are pretty loose so it's well hidden. I smirked widely at the thoughts of what caused that bulge. Of course his brother was sitting on his lap, so... Is he, Carter, and Aiden involved in an incest triangle? That would be so hot. Wow I'm so twisted in every possible way...
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to end it there against my will, my mom is making me go to bed. That evil demon! So good night we'll update again sooner or later!

And thank you our one subscriber! All hail to the one subscriber! Who ever you are... hehe...