Status: Just started. We hope you like it!

Summer Lovin'

Chapter Six

“You go on a head; I don’t have a suit with me.” James said as he smiled a little and shook his head. That's a bummer. I really, really wanted us to go swimming. But he had to go and be a butt and not bring his! Evil, cute, great to look at, butt. I wasn't really thinking and almost said out loud "Oh, boxers are fine!" but I just bit my tongue, shrugged, smiled wickedly, and ran past James towards the water.

Right when I was walking passed him I made sure to "accidentally" rub my hip against his crotch, oh that fire in his eyes, I know what he wants to do. I chuckled to myself darkly as I waddled out in the cold water, trying to get to a deep enough spot before I jumped in. Attempting to make the biggest splash that was humanly possible... Well, humanly possible for ME anyway. I resurfaced above the water, my whole body soaked with the salty ocean water.

I glanced back at the beach quick and noticed that James was looking at me. Perfect. I dove my head back under, then opened my eyes. Oh my god, never ever in my whole fucking life will I ever do that again. I popped my head back up and mentally screamed at myself at how stupid I was and how out of 100% my stupidity level ranks high with a 89.99%. What a dumb ass I am, I snorted at that and then looked back at the beach. This time I saw Markus standing next to Harper, with his arm around Harper's shoulders, and I saw them talking to James.

I have a feeling that I really, really don't want to know why Harper's face is flushed. I chuckled at that and then waved at James when he looked at me, again. I think he's smiling, but I'm not entirely sure. I plunged into that dark abyss that's called an ocean one more time before I resurfaced again. When I came up I swear I saw Markus and James hug, I rubbed my eyes and looked back over and they were standing like they were before. Like nothing had even happened.

I SWEAR that I saw them hugging, I swear on my parents graves that they were hugging! If I swear on my parents graves, then you know that I am NOT lying. Frankly if I did lie when I said that then I have this belief that my parents ghosts will come back and haunt me. Silly, right?

I shook my head and made my way toward shore. James was being chased by Markus, they were running ALL over the place.

"ETHAN! Get your skinny ass over here and help me!" Markus shouted at me and before he even finished his sentence I took off running toward James. He was at least five feet in front of me and about ten feet in front of Markus. I believe that Markus, has had WAY too many Twinkies. I laughed out loud at that as I was nearing James. Markus was a few feet behind me when I caught James in a deathly "Ethan Hug." He struggled and finally turned around so that his back was against my chest and my arms were linked tightly around his waist.

"Aw man! Ethan! I'm soaked!" James stated with a defying look on his face, at least that's what it looks like from this angle. I chuckled darkly into his ear as Markus slowed his pace, he was only two feet away from us, his smile going from ear to ear.

"What am I missing here?" I stated out loud, being overly curious. Also I noticed that my trunks were practically shrink wrapped to my legs, my bulge hidden by James back. I quickly hid my blushing face away from Markus, if he noticed it then I wouldn't hear the end of it!
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so while I was typing this I had to go back through and insert a lot of spaces because I am for some reason "space bar impaired" today! Before I typed this out I watched about an hour or so of my favorite anime couple. SasuNaru! Like, that couple can make a gay emo boy go "Man, that couple is BEAST." I've actually heard one say that before, I was scared! xD
Here's one video that I watched:


AND NOW CRIMSON ROSES! heh heh...!