Status: Just started. We hope you like it!

Summer Lovin'

Chapter Eight

I felt James' head tilt slightly, I smiled to myself and shifted my weight from one foot to the other. Markus just laughed at us. I still think that I'm missing something here... Then I realized that my "little friend" was pressing into his back, it surely is going unnoticed by him. At least I hope that he didn't notice. I moved my bottom half away a bit so that it wasn't against his back.

"I messed with his hair." James said as he looked over his shoulder at me. I just nodded and cuddle into his back. This, well this... Is nice. I looked up when Markus coughed and glared at James. He looked like he was going to laugh so hard that he was going to piss his pants!

“And this is a better revenge than anything I could come up with.” Markus said, as he gestured to the two of us. I let go of Ethan and marched over to Markus, crossing my hands over my chest and standing with my hip cocked out, yes I do want myself to look like a bitchy girlfriend.

"Like, what was that about Markus?" I stated in a whiny, snobby, girl voice. I'm trying to piss him off, and I don't really think it's working. He laughed and looked at me.

"So, your going to be the girl in that relationship huh?" I just looked at him bewildered and he pointed at James, then at me. I blushed when I realized what he meant. I stood the way a guy should and stared at him with hard eyes. I slapped his arm.

"Don't say such silly things! James would never want to do that sort of thing with me and I just-" Markus slapped the back of my head and he glared at me, the laughter that filled his eyes earlier was gone now and replaced with anger. I cringed.

"No, don't YOU say such silly things. James really likes you, and I mean REALLY likes you. Just go with James, I see the look in both of your eyes when you look at each other. It's even more intense than when you and him used to 'go out.' Before he started to..." I turned away, trying to hold in my tears. No, he's not here anymore. Your safe, your alive, he's gone. You wont ever see him again. I calmed down and turned my head to look at Markus.

"I told you that because I knew that you wouldn't say anything, that you wouldn't ignore me. Don't EVER bring it up again." I started walking towards the ice cream shop that I saw Aiden, Carter, Harper, and James go. Markus came running up to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..." He let go of me and gave me a hopeful look. I sighed.

"It's... Okay..." Then we both continued walking, nothing being said between us. When we got to the ice cream shop I saw Harper being held by Carter away from Aiden, who was clinging onto James' leg. James was comforting him, then he looked up and saw us coming. He looked relived and then worried, shit. I must look like I'm disappointed or mad at Markus. I covered it up with the best smile I could muster up.

He turned back to his brother, back to comforting him. With a few more words said between them, Aiden let go of James and fled into Carter's arms. Harper ran away and hid behind Markus, well that isn't going to work out. Harper, you idiot, Markus is slightly shorter than you. I laughed as I saw the top of his head peak out from behind Markus' shoulder. I took a few steps away and ended up standing next to James.

"Hey I'm going inside, you coming?" I pointed to the door, he looked at his brother. Then he shook his head 'yes' and followed me inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I didn't update sooner. I was supposed to see my Uncle Justin who has been in Arizona for a year. We only get to see him once a year and then he kept changing the time that he and his fiance (that I didn't know about! D:< ) would arrive. Then he said 6pm and my dad got mad because he had to work tomorrow and by the time we got home from my cousin Shawn's house it would be really late so we couldn't see him. My little sister (who's 9) was so mad and disappointed in Justin that she was crying for a long, long time. So it's been hard for me when we neared the end of this week. But we're better now!

And now Crimson Roses.
Oh and please comment at least once, I mean come on. We have three subscribers and not even ONE comment.