Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

Have You Seen This Boy? He's Been Running Through My Dreams and Its Driving Me Crazy It Seems

I sprinted past anyone and everything. I needed to stop them before it was too late. Knowing my luck, I would be a split second away from running into his arms but just enough time to actually miss him. However, I couldn’t think that way. I had to be positive. That would be the only way to get what I truly wanted.

I got to my car and raced over tot Alex’s house in hopes of seeing him there. I jumped out of my car and didn’t even bother to shut my car door. I sprinted up to the front door and began to beat loudly on the tattered wooden door.

“Alex!” I pleaded, hoping that he would be the one to open the door, “ALEX!”

Just then, the door swung open and my entire body halted.

“Mrs. Gaskarth,” I let out with a sign of disappointment in my voice.

“Blake,” she answered sounding cheerful, “What are you doing here?”

“I was wondering if Alex was home,” I questioned. Getting straight to the point, I tapped my foot lightly enough so that she wouldn’t see that I was desperately waiting for her answer.

“You just missed him,” she frowned, “He went to Jack’s to meet the bus and head out on tour.”

I didn’t fret for one moment. I turned away from her and ran as fast as possible to my car. I yelled a few words at her that I wasn’t really paying attention on saying. I think I said thank you… but who knows.

I drove as quickly as possible to Jack’s house. Even dodging some cars and red lights… good thing there were no cops around… Unfortunately, I did have to stop for one red light and I sat there in agony. As I banged my head against the steering wheel, I noticed a rather large piece of metal drive by. My head sprung up and my mouth dropped.

I looked into the tinted windows as the drove by and saw a gawky man dance around like an idiot and a few other guys with cups in their hands standing around.

The guys.

I flipped out and immediately did a 360 degrees turn in my car. NOTE: Don’t try this at home kids.

I sped up right behind them while trying to figure out what I was going to do to get their attention.

Then it hit me.
I sped up right beside them on the opposite side of the road (freaking out, I may add). I hoped that I would get attention just from that and luckily, I did. All of a sudden, four pairs of blank eyes stared at my car with their jaws dropped. When they gained full reality of what was happening, they all started to flip out and screamed at the bus driver to pull over.

I got back into the comfort of the lane that I was supposed to be in and pulled over right in front of them. Both cars shut off at the same time and I hesitantly stepped out. I walked to the opposite side of my car that would safely keep me away from the road and I waited in hopes that someone would step out of the bus.

Just then, footsteps came down from the stairs at the front of the bus and a figure stood 30 feet before me. My heart stopped from seeing him again. It did that every time I put my eyes on him.

We stood there in silence for a moment just in shock and unsure of how the other would react. Breaking that connection, we both ran towards one other and crashed our bodies together in a tight hug. It was the best feeling in the world to have his arms caressed around me. He spun my around in pure happiness and held on even tighter than I ever dreamed.

“I love you and I’m sorry for putting you in that position and I will never leave you again. I was a fool to think that I could live my life without you and I want to be with you forever. I’m sorry,” I rambled on and on. Tears came from my eyes and I wasn’t sure if it was because I was so upset or so happy. I didn’t care. Nothing else mattered but us.

“I love you too and I will never do that to you again,” Alex apologized, “You have my heart Blake and I was so stupid to think the selfish thoughts that I once did.”

“Don’t apologize,” I protested softly, “Nothing matters anymore but us.”

“You’ve got that right,” Alex agreed, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I cried.

Alex rested his hand against my cheek and pulled my face to his. Our lips met and I swear fireworks went off around us. Everything felt right in that moment and I never wanted it to change.

I wouldn’t let it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in what seems like forever to me...

Let me know what you think :D