Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

Lipstick Has A Way Of Leaving More Than Just A Mark On His Sheets

It felt like a dream to be here next to Alex after all that we had been through. I never thought that this day would come and yet here I am. Alex caressed my hand in his and we followed the rest of the band and crew into TGI Friday's.

The army of hungry men marched to their seats and attacked the chairs like they were guard dogs. There were at least 15 people at the table and I'm sure that I would never forget this night... Alex and I were last to get to the table and right before we were about to sit down next to each Jack yelled, "Oh no you don't! With the way you were acting back in your guys's bunk, there is no fucking way you're sitting next to each other. Nobody wants to see that shit." Jack waved his finger in our faces like we were children.

"Shut up you fat fuck," Alex mouthed off, "You're just fucking jealous because the only girl that you can get is your mom."

The restaurant filled with laughter from the rest of the people at the table. I chuckled slightly and sat down in a chair waiting for Alex to do the same.

"Alex but I need you my love," Jack pouted," baby come here."

Alex groaned in disturbance and looked over at me for approval to join Jack. I nodded my head and Alex dragged his body to the other side of the table. The seating arrangements had now changed to Alex sitting across from me and Matt and Zack by my sides.

We all ordered our drinks and most of the band and crew seemed to have gotten alcohol, including Alex, which caused me to cringe at the thought. Its not that I hated them drinking I was just afraid that they wouldn't be able to stop. However, I was here, drinking a soda and hoping that I would have the capability to stop them if anything began to get out of hand.

After everlasting moments, we ordered our food and waited patiently. With voices crowding the room from the band and what not, I kept to myself. I began to play with the paper that had wrapped around the straw in my drink. I noticed a familiar face staring at me from the opposite side of the table: my love. I smirked slightly and bit my lip. Alex nudged my foot from under the table, causing me to squeak. Matt just looked over at me and stared like I was crazy but I averted my eyes back to Alex. I then nudged him back and before I knew it, my leg was resting on top of his thigh and he was massaging my foot. No one seemed to noticed what we were doing and I was glad because it felt so good. I pulled away seeing that Zack was eyeing us and I laughed to myself. For a band that is all for getting low, they really wanted to keep people in check.

We sat around for a few more moments making conversation and enjoying each others company. Then, an unfamiliar voice spoke, "Excuse me, Alex?" The entire table turned their heads to the figure that was the center of the attention.

It was a chick. A chick that I had never seen before and it looked like everyone else agreed with me. She was wearing nothing but the most revealing dress I had ever laid eyes on. It cool have been a piece of cloth that decided to wrap around a few certain parts of her body and that was it. Her bra was busting out at the sides and the slutty high heels only made it easier to see what was under the so-called dress. Her hair was a bad dye job color that I'm sure the hair stylist wanted to do on purpose. It was the color of dirt and she had highlights the color of straw. Plus, her hair was a greasy as the pans in the kitchen at the restaurant. I almost puked my guts out just looking at her.

Alex had a confused expression on his face and you could tell that he didn't know what to say. "Uh hi...," he mumbled.

"Hey baby!" she squealed with joy, "I didn't know you were back in town! You were supposed to call me!"

"Uh... yeah sure. I guess I forgot," Alex responded.

My heart began to sink just realizing that Alex knew this... this thing.

"Its okay boo," she forgave him, "You can make it up to me tonight." She put a smirk on her face and blew a kiss to Alex.

"My bad..." Alex answered, "I'll make sure to remember next time. I could never forget that night after the show."

She ran over to him and began to rub her hands up and down his chest from behind and said, "We need to have another special night."

I couldn't breathe... What in the fuck was this???

To my attention, everyone at the table stared at me and Alex without hesitation.

My eyes began to water and I couldn't bear the pain. I pushed the chair out from under me and ran. What else could I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I finally updated! Once again, I am sorry for the delay but I'm trying so hard to update more and get rid of this writers block. Hopefully that will change!

Alsoooooo I just wanted to inform you that I just recently saw ATL in concert and MET THEM :D AHHHH! It was incredible! Especially from meeting Alex! I'm hoping that will give me inspiration! Anyways, thanks to the readers and comments. Thank you for being patient and as always, comment!