Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

Get Me Out Of This Place Before I Cause More Damage

~FOUR YEARS LATER~

I had just set foot in the lovely state of Maryland. Home sweet home. Even though I called it home, it seemed different. Maybe it was because I was older and everything that I tried to remember about this place was a blur. Though I do remember one thing that made me light up like the stars in the sky.

The only problem was that we fell out of touch. He was following his dream of being a musician and I was focusing on photography. We did stay in contact for mostly the first year but after awhile the calls and emails went from everyday down to every week and then to every month until it just stopped. We fell apart and I haven’t talked to him in over three years. It felt that there was a piece of me that was missing and would never be found.

I was so excited to be back and going to college here in Maryland at Maryland Institute College of Art. I was going to study photography- my one true love. Photography always has been apart of me. Even when I was young, I used to carry around two or three disposable cameras so I could capture the moments of my life. Now, I’ve upgraded from the disposable cameras to the professional ones and don’t have to worry too much about running out of pictures on the camera.

I arrived at the college and got settled in at my dorm and everything. I had two roommates by the name of Claire and Emily. Claire had long curly brown hair and big brown eyes. She gave off that vibe that she was a true friend. I was so jealous of her already even though I just met her. Claire was studying Video and Film Arts. She seemed to always have a video camera attached to her. Emily was a shy girl that had short and choppy blonde hair. She seemed to blush anytime someone talked to her. Emily was studying Illustration and by the looks of her drawings, she was damn good at it.

We all set up our own part of the room with so many different things. The drawings, photos, designs and everything made it so unique. It was amazing to see it all put together.

“We did it,” Claire smiled as she cleaned up some of the materials that we used.

“It’s so perfect,” I admitted as I stepped back to see the room at a better angle.

“Yeah,” Emily agreed.

“Well we should go out and celebrate,” Claire suggested, “there’s going to be a party at this skate park and it’s going to be so epic. So many people will be there.”

“Let’s do it,” I told both of them.

We all got ready together and before we knew it, we were at the skate park.

Claire wasn’t kidding when she said there were going to be a lot of people there. It was filled with people.

We all went our separate ways at the party and I was alone. I was in a sea of people and I didn’t know anyone. I decided to go to where the people were skateboarding to check out the tricks that the people were pulling. It was a full of people and you could see people falling because they were running into each other.

Like me, I tried to spot out any cute guys that I could keep an eye out for. There was one that caught my attention above the rest. He was skating on the ramps, and damn, he landed every trick that he did. It was impressive. He had brown hair that crept out from his gray beanie. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a white tee that made me swoon.

He jumped off his board and went over to a group of guys and grabbed a cup from a nearby table and began to drink.

There was something about him that reminded me of someone. I slowly made my way over to grab a drink where he was standing. I reached for a drink and took a sip. It was alcohol and I didn’t realize it until my throat began to burn. I set it back down and backed away.

To my undivided attention, I backed up a little too far and bumped into a guy. He was the guy that was skating. He immediately turned around and helped me steady my balance.

“I’m so sorry,” I apologized keeping my eyes low.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Yeah I’m fine,” I answered as I grabbed my head because there was a throbbing pain that struck me.

I took a deep breath in and looked up into his eyes. He had big brown eyes that were pools of beauty.

“Do I know you?” he spat out as he had a confused look on his face.

My heart stopped. I didn’t know if this was him or not. Alex Gaskarth. My body panicked and all I was capable of doing then was to run.

“Wait!” he yelled to me but I didn’t listen. I didn’t even know what to do. I wasn’t ready to see him if that was.

I went back into the sea of people and got away as fast as possible.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to those who commented :D I truly appreciate it.
Comments or no update.