Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

Should I Write Myself Out Of The History Books, And Mark A Place In Time For Every Chance You Took

Days had passed and everything was still the same except for my new job that I absolutely adored. I was so happy that Alex did this for me. I was able to spend time with the guys and continue my passion for photography. Alex was my angel.

The guys schedule seem to be filled with shows and signings lately which meant less time with them. Yes I worked with them and enjoyed getting the perfect shots, but it helped nothing with the love triangle that I was stuck in. I loved Alex with all of my heart but there was Jack, that I fell so hard for and I could see myself being with him. I felt completely natural when I was around Jack. Everything was let go and we just enjoyed each others company. However, there were parts of me that said no to Jack. One moment he could feel like my boyfriend, but then the next, just a friend. I've never seen Jack as more than just a friend until now. He was just a best friend that was there for me.

With Alex, I loved the way he made me feel. I felt wanted and needed in his life. Alex and I have known each other for most of our lives and we have been best friends ever since. We took the next step as time passed and I fell even harder for him. The only reason that we were broken apart was because of me moving away. We would probably still be together if it weren't for that. I also felt comfortable around him and we connect like no other feeling in the world. He was my first love and nothing would ever come between that.

It was about two in the afternoon and the band had a show on the Bamboozle Roadshow and frankly, I didn't know where we were. I just show up and took pictures. After a few bands played, it was time for All Time Low to go on stage. The guys were backstage while I was making my way to the area in front of the stage. I set up my camera and waited patiently for them to come on.

Moments passed and off in the distance All Time low crept out from behind the stage and took their places. The crowd roared in screams of joy and jumped around frantically when they saw the guys. I smiled to myself and began to take pictures. I took a particular intreats in keeping an eye on Alex and Jack. I couldn't help it if they were my leading men…

They played through the show and took brief breaks in between songs. During the times they were getting set for the next song, the band interacted with each other and the crowd. Alex and Jack seemed to pick at each other in a joking way and I couldn't help but laugh.

After Jasey Rae, Alex took the microphone from the stand and looked out into the crowd. Alex sighed into the mic and said, "So I think some recognition is in order. We have one of the best crews anyone could ask for. This shit would not get done without them and we definitely would not be playing for you sexy sons of bitches."

The crowd yelled in excitement as Alex continued, "So let these amazing people assemble out here."

Nothing happened. "Get your asses out here. I'm going to fucking come back there if you don't come out." After he said that, they all scurried out and bowed their heads like they were miserable. Alex and Jack chuckled at them and Alex blurted, "They all look ashamed. They're all like shit what the fuck are we doing?"

Alex introduced everyone and the whole band and crowd thanked them (along with the people that were not present). They crew then ran off stage and Alex went back to his mic stand. Alex smirked as he put the microphone back in place before saying, "Oh and how could I forget? There is one other person that I would like to thank for everything that this person has done. I will never repay her and she is the light in my life. I love her with all of my heart. She is my lovely girlfriend and the newest member to the team but a lifetime friend of everyone. Without further adieu, I would like to thank Miss Blake Evans."

Alex smiled widely over at me and pointed to me so that the crowd would know who he was talking about. The crowd directed their attention to and cheered for me. I could feel my cheeks warming up and I knew that they had to be as red as cherries. I slowly lowered my camera away from my face and in a dorky manner, smiled and waved at them.

"Alright, alright," Alex tired to calm the crowd down, "enough mushy stuff and lets play some music."

The crowd agreed but one person did not. "Wait! Wait!" the sound echoed through the venue. I turned my attention to the way that the voice was coming from and stared.

"What is it Jack?" Alex groaned, "I don't want to hear your dumb talk right now. Spit it out you fucker."

Jack rolled his eyes and began to talk. "Okay well I have something that I've wanted to say for the longest time and I'm just going to let it out. Blake, Blake? I need to tell you something."

My body froze. I felt my heart stop and my eyes grow big.

"Blake, I can't take this anymore. I thought I could do it but I can't. I love you Blake Evans and I want you to be mine. Forever and always. I can't take it just watching you with someone else. Just please understand that I'm dying here without you in my arms. Please be mine Blake Evans."

I literally dropped my camera out of my hands. Luckily, I had the strap around my neck.

I basically choked on my own saliva. What did he just say? Please tell me that he didn't. Let this be a dream. I just stared out into the distance without moving any part of my body. I felt like I was going to faint. My knees began to shake and sweat rolled down my spine. My heart felt like it was going to give out at any moment, it was just a matter of time.

I found the ability to slowly direct my attention to Alex. Alex grimaced intently at Jack. This had to be one of the most upset moments that I had ever seen Alex. His face became red with anger and he began to ball his fists like he was ready to throw punches. Before Alex could do anything, Zack stepped in and held Alex back from Jack.

I could feel the familiar tears that I once had build up in my eyes. Without hesitation, I ran away from the complete and utter mayhem and went to the tour bus. I raced to Alex's bunk and began to grab everything that I could find that was mine. This was the last straw. I'm done. I should have listened to my inner voice and just stayed in college. My heart had been through enough. Beaten. Torn. Ripped out. Scared. There was nothing that my heart didn't go through and it was to the point that my heart would bleed to death.

I sobbed my way through the bus searching for anything and everything.

"BLAKE!" his voice rang in my ears. I halted in my tracks. His voice got closer and closer until he was in full view. Alex. "BLAKE!"

All he did was open his arms wide and I ran straight to him. His body wrapped around mine and he gently rubbed my back while I cried into his chest. "Its okay, its okay. I'm here now. Nothing will get to you. Its okay." Alex crashed his lips onto mine and picked me up from the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist while Alex pushed me against the wall. I intertwined my fingers into his long brown hair. I could feel the pain and urge in his lips that only made me want him more. He kissed me over and over again making my heart gain adrenaline.

"You… are… mine," Alex confessed in between kisses, "No one else's. I will never let you go. I promise."

I pulled him back into my lips and we moved to the comfort of our lovely bunk and tangled in the sheets…
♠ ♠ ♠
Updateeee. Getting a bit more complicated now! Let me know what you think! Comments = update. I would like to thank you to those who commented. It definitely helps a lot and I appreciate it deeply. Thanks to the readers/subscribers as well. Thank you for supporting and reading my story. Thanks for giving it a chance and as always, comment!