Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

I'll Make Your Past Regret Its Future, Here's To You

"Blake," a voice filled my ears, "wake up baby."

My body shifted around the comfortable ground that was beneath me. "Blake get up!" I groaned in despair and finally opened my eyes. "What? I'm up." I answered. I wiped my sleepy eyes and looked around me. It was definitely not what I expected.

"Jack! What are you doing?" I panicked when I saw his body close to mine and snuggling up to me.

"Mmmm I'm saying good morning to you boo," Jack pulled my face to his and pressed his lips against mine.

I immediately pushed him off of me and shouted, "What are you doing? Get away! Where in the hell am I?"

Jack rolled his eyes, "Baby we're home of course... Our house."

I searched around the room and saw a bedroom before me. It was a nicely decorated room with a flat screen TV and pictures all over the light gray walls. The room had a modern style to it- my favorite. There were windows that light beamed through and a balcony that looked over the most beautiful lake I had ever seen and mountains surrounding it. Not to mention, there was the highest and most comfiest bed that I had ever felt.

"This isn't my home," I denied, "Where's Alex?"

"Why are you asking for him?" Jack seemed angered, "Alex isn't here. We haven't seen Alex in over a year."

"What?" I yelled as I jumped out of the bed, "what do you mean we haven't seen him? He's your best friend and my… uh boyfriend."

Jack looked troubled, "Uh are you not telling me something or are you just crazy? You aren't acting like yourself. Don't you remember what happened? Alex quit the band because of what went on between us. No one has seen him since the last concert that we played that was over a year or two. I last heard that he was getting engaged to some chick named Lisa I think."

What… The… Fuck…?

"He's engaged?" I repeated over and over, "Wait, what happened between us?"

Jack jumped out of the bed and dragged his feet over to the dresser where he kept his clothes. Jack was in nothing but his boxers and to my attention, I had his Face to Face tee on. Jack slipped on a shirt and spoke again. "Blake you seriously are freaking me out. Did you hit your head or was I too much for you last night?" Jack had a smirk across his face and searched for a pair of pants.

"Jack," my voice cracked, "just tell me what happened."

Jack took a deep breath in. "While you and Alex were together, you and I screwed around… which led to you turning up pregnant. Alex was furious and so he got upset and ran. After that, All Time Low was dead and we all moved to the next chapter of our lives and in fact, making it the best chapter ever in mine."

"Why's that?" I butted in. Jack walked to me slowly like a drunken man and slung his arms around my waist, pulling me to him.

Jack grinned and leaned his forehead into mine, "because of you. We got married, made beautiful children, and I have lived happily ever after since then."

"Children?" I muttered. My eyes began to shift and my knees buckled.

"Of course," Jack answered, "Madison and Lena. Plus, we're working on the next. Hoping for a boy here." Jack moved his eyebrows up and down with a goofy expression on his face.

I stared down at my stomach as Jack gently rubbed his hand against it. He then kissed my lips with the passion that I once remembered. However, I was not interested at the moment. I wanted to find out more. I withdrew myself from him and put my hand against his chest. I stared at my hand for a moment and I bit my lip in astonishment. There I saw a beautiful diamond ring and silver band around my finger. It was perfect. It was too perfect. Was this my life? Was this the way my life turned out?… Was I happy?

"I love you Mrs. Blake Barakat," Jack whispered into my ear.

I gasped and raised up from the bed. I clenched chest where my heart stayed. My heartbeat accelerated in pace and my eyes immediately darted around me. There I was, in Alex's bunk and wrapped against his sheets with him sound asleep.

It was a dream. Just a dream. I sighed in relief.

I sat up for a long while trying to catch the reality of the situation I was in. If my heart decided that Jack was my soulmate, then was that the life that I would end up in? I mean I couldn't complain about it too much but there was one thing that stood out. No Alex. I don't know if I could ever be happy if I didn't have him in my life again. The same goes for Jack. I wanted both of them in my life, not just one and the other disappears. I needed both of my best friends…

"Blake," a groggily sound whispered. "Blake where are you?"

I turned to see Alex slowly waking up from his slumber. His hair was a complete mess or in other words, sex hair. However, his hair was at his best when it was a wreck. I turned my head back and closed my eyes for a minute. I could barely find the ability to answer him. "I'm here."

"You're here," Alex spoke softly. He put his warm hand on my back and began to gently massage.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned his statement. I furrowed my eyebrows intently.

"Since of what happened earlier," Alex went into detail, "I thought you would be angry and take off. I was so scared to fall asleep because I didn't want you to leave. I need my girl here and in my arms. I was afraid of not seeing your beautiful face."

He placed sweet kisses on my back. "You don't have to worry about that," I assured him.

"Good," he finished raising himself up to me. We both were silent and I knew that we both were thinking about the same thing. I twisted my fingers in my lap. I tried to avoid eye contact with him for now.

"Alex," I stated, "we need to talk."

"About what?" He tried to play stupid and too bad I knew that he was doing it on purpose. He knew very well of what had to be dealt with.

I stared into his eyes and licked my lips just as I prepared to answer his question. "Everything."
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo an update :D It was sorta a filler but very important to what is about to come. I would like to hear your ideas on what you think Blake will decide! Oh, thanks to the readers and subscribers for everything. You make me want to continue writing. I hope you like the story and enjoy reading it. Please leave comments because that leads to updating faster. Thanks again and as always, comment!