Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

Don't Make This Easy, I Want You To Mean It

I took a shower and got dressed in complete silence. I finally was going to sit down with Alex and hopefully Jack and tell them everything. Everything that I felt. Everything that I wanted to explain. Everything that I went through. Everything about how I loved both of them so much.

As I headed to my doom, I passed Matt in the long hallway of the tour bus.

"Matt?" I called out.

"Yeah Blake," Matt answered turning his attention on me.

"Do you know where Alex and Jack are?" I muttered the words that I didn't want to come out.

"Yeah," he smiled briefly, "Alex is in the back room and Jack is in the kitchen."

"Thanks," I nodded.

"Blake wait," Matt stopped me. I stared at him waiting for what he had to say. "I'm sorry for everything that these jackasses put you through and I just want to let you know that I'm here if you need someone. I know how they can be sometimes and their only doing it because they love you. Try to take it as a compliment. They're great people but they just do stupid shit sometimes."

"Yeah," I sighed, "I'll try to remember that…"

Matt gave me a quick hug before I went on my way. I drug myself to the kitchen and saw Jack making himself a sandwich. Jack danced around like the maniac that he was and caused me to let out a chuckle. Jack looked straight at me with a face of sadness.

"Can we talk?" I asked hoping that he would agree to it. Jack stood there for a few moments and nodded his head. I spun around and quietly strolled to the back room. I gazed back to make sure that Jack was behind me and sure enough, he was. I opened the door and there sat Alex on the couch watching television.

"We need to talk," I demanded in a soft tone and walked into the room, "all of us."

Jack followed me and Alex's face immediately went to a disgusted manner. I sat down next to Alex as Jack sat down on the floor. We all stared at anything but each other for what seemed like forever until Alex broke the silence.

"What are we here for?" Alex grunted.

"I need to talk to both of you about everything," I confessed. I paused to breath in and and they waited patiently.

"Okay," I began, "I don't know how to start something like this so I'm just going to say whatever I feel. I've known you guys for what seems like forever and I've loved every minute of it. We've had our share of good and rough times but it has only made the bond between us stronger. You both are my best friends and the best people I know. We aren't perfect, we do stupid shit but thats the story of life, right? Life takes you in many different paths and I'm glad that I went down this road with you two. However, we've had are fair share of road blocks and bumps recently… I just want to let you know that my heart can't take this pressure anymore. My body doesn't have enough strength to see and do the things that I have done. I don't know what to do because you are probably expecting me to pick a side and leave the other heartbroken, but thats not my nature… Alex, we've been through it all and we've still managed to conquer and our love shines everywhere. I can't explain to you how amazing of a person you are and I wouldn't know what to do without you. You are everything that I have dreamed of in a friend and boyfriend. You are my peanut butter to my jelly… And Jack, my other best friend. You were there when no one else was. You are the craziest, wildest, goofiest, loudest, and whatever else person that I know, but don't take it the wrong way because all of those qualities are spectacular. I will never be able to repay you for what you did for me. The moments that I had fallen, you were there to catch me, and then I literally fell for you… Its crazy how these things have played out but I have to make a decision because I can't keep living my life unsure about everything."

My voice cracked as I spoke the last sentence. I slowly shut my eyes, feeling the tears ready to burst.

"Blake," Alex stated, "Before you do this, I want you to know that I love you more than any other person on the face of this earth, and just like you, I don't know how I would of survived without you. You were the light that led my way in my dark past. You saved me. Blake you are my angel. I can't see myself with anyone but you. I can't live my life another step without you by my side. You are my world Blake and I love you."

"Are you really going to believe him Blake?" Jack scoffed, "He's the one who fucked around with that slut and thinks that there are no consequences. He can't love a girl if he treated her like shit. Blake, I've loved you for so long and I have never said anything because I was scared and this guy here had his hands on you. When he screwed up, I am the one who stayed with you and comforted you. I was the one that cared about you. I am the one who would never treat you like he does to girls such as yourself. You are the most incredible girl that I have met and I need you. I love you more than he ever will."

"Are you kidding me?" Alex's voice grew in anger, "You fucking douche bag to say that about me. I treated her with the utmost respect until that glass of vodka touched my lips. I apologize for the pain that I put her through. I'm not the one to embarrass her at a concert filled with over one thousand people. Nice move fat fuck."

Alex and Jack continued to bicker at each other in a way that I never expected. They were supposed to be best friends and look what I caused them to do.

"STOP," I shouted and held up my hands, "look what you guys are doing. You are supposed to be best friends and you're fighting over me. I'm the problem and I'm going to fix it."

I swallowed and said, "Jack, I'm sorry but its like what you said, 'its not in the cards for us to be together'. I'm doing this because I know it would be the best way."

Jack lowered his head in pity and crossed his arms. Alex's face lit up and wrapped his arms around me while smothering me in kisses.

"Alex wait," I halted, "I'm not finished. Alex, we've had ups and downs and right now, my heart is still trying to heal from everything. I feel that we should… take a break. I can't live knowing that I broke the unbreakable friendship between Alex and Jack. You guys were best friends before I came along and I can't ruin that. Plus, Alex you are going to forget all about me and you need to move onto the next chapter in your life. Its the only way that I feel will be the best. Oh, and not to worry. I'll finish out the rest of this tour as your photographer but when the last chord is strummed, I'm going to let the job go and head back to where I should be- college. I love you both so much and you know that you're my best friends but I can't risk losing one for another."

Alex and Jack had a shocked expression on their faces.

"No please," Alex pleaded and Jack repeated it after.

"You can't leave," Alex went along, "I'm not losing you again. I've told you that. I can't take my life without you and the same goes for Jack. We need you here and we will behave ourselves. We promise."

Jack nodded his head in agreement and they both stared into my eyes in sadness. Could I really do this to them and myself? Now that I thought about it, I remember the last time things were this way, my life was turned upside down. I couldn't leave them. End of story.

"I'll think about it," I contemplated. I was meaning that I would think about it after the rest of this tour but they wanted an answer now.

"I-I," I choked, "I-I'm staying."

Alex and Jack jumped with joy and pulled me to them for a group hug. Without fret, Alex pulled me closer to him and crashed his lips against mine. I tried to get myself to pull back but his lips were so hypnotizing.

Jack strutted away and I nudged Alex away, "No Jack!"

"No worries Blake," Jack reassured me, "You and Alex were meant to be together. I just was in the way. Who was I kidding? I was trying to break apart the ultimate love birds of love. I'll leave you to it…"

Jack moved his eyebrows up and down when he walked out of the room.

Alex twisted me back to him and said, "He's right for once. You and I were meant to be together. Not to mention, the ultimate lovebirds of loveeee." Alex deviously smirked at me and it made me blush the warm colors of fall.

"Yeah I believe we are," I trailed off. Alex pushed me to the floor and kissed me in all the places that I loved. It was so perfect to have things work out in a way I never imagined. I wouldn't change it for the world. Alex gasped for air and grinned at me.

"Like I said, you are mine Blake Evans."
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Blake and Alex's love pushed through and they ended up together! So, what do you think will happen next now that things are worked out? Let me know what you think!

Thank you to all you UNBELIEVABLE readers/subscibers/commenters. I appreciate the support that you give to this story and continue doing so. Leave your comments down and I will surely update as soon as possible. Thanks again and as always, comment!