Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

I'll Be Yours Truely, Unbelievable, Can't Miss This Chance To Take You

It had been a week or so since the three musketeers sat down and had the conversation that changed everything. Even though we worked the issues out that brewed around us, things still didn't feel quite right. Maybe because every time that I looked at Jack he gave me a blank stare and turned away. I hoped that he would be able to move on because this was not the relationship that I wanted with him. I wanted the happy and insane Jack that everyone knew and loved. The Jack that knew how to make a room of people smile and laugh. The Jack that didn't care what others thought of him. The Jack that was my best friend.

However, everything seemed to change once he got on stage. His light shined around everyone, but mostly me. He jumped around like he was on a sugar high. He yelled basically every word that came out of his mouth. Not to mention, he trashed talked Alex just like old times. It never got old because it was different and funnier each time they stepped onto the stage. Though, I couldn't stop thinking that he must be covering up the way he was really feeling.

The guys had just finished playing a venue at the House of Blues in New York. They walked off the stage with sweat over their brows and screams filling the entire concert hall. I quickly put the lens over my camera and scurried away. I didn't bother to go backstage and wait for them because I knew that they would be at the tour bus in just a few minutes. So, I went back to the enormously large bus and grabbed my Macbook to upload all the photos that I took tonight.

Not too long after, the tour bus door swung open and a swarm of sweaty men moved in. Not to mention, they did a good job of putting a fowl smell fuming in the air. They all hollered like a a bunch of gorillas.

"Break out the Tequila!" someone shouted and everyone followed with more shouting. The group of howling dogs dispersed to the back portion of the bus, leaving me with peace and quiet.

"Hey babe," Alex greeted before joining me on the couch.

"Why aren't you celebrating?" I wondered. I kept my eyes on the computer screen waiting for the photos to finish uploading.

"I want to celebrate with you," Alex smirked. He kissed my neck gently making me jump from the tingling feeling.

"Thats not too fun," I chuckled as the pictures finished and I began to study them. "I don't think that me working on these photos is too endearing."

"Its endearing when I'm with you," Alex confessed. He rested his head on my shoulder and curled up to me. I found myself blushing once again and my teeth placing themselves back on my lip. I didn't say anything else after that or did I even try. We both went through the photos of tonights concert.

We were engulfed with silence and the only noise was the clicking of the keys on the keyboard.

"These are incredible!" Alex commented sounding astonished.

"Thanks but I only got a few good ones. I couldn't focus as well as I wanted to. I'm going to have to work on them a bit." I sighed with my thinking cap on.

"Work on what? There isn't anything to work on," Alex trailed off.

"I have a few imperfections to fix," I explained, "No worries."

"What? Do I look that bad?" Alex joked.

"Oh my gosh yes," I went along, "How could you let yourself go out of into public like that? Its a crime to do that."

"Hmm well are you going to be the police officer that catches me?" Alex asked raising up from my shoulder. He looked into my eyes and tried to hold back his smirk.

"No," I denied him, "I think I going to stop and get donuts."

Alex moved restlessly and pushed my laptop out of the way. His hands wrapped around my waist causing chills running through my body. Alex slung me over his back and I felt him beginning to run.

"Alex put me down!" I insisted while trying to kick and punch my way out of his grasp. Of course he had to be stronger…

The blood started to rush to my head and I felt dizzy. I continued to yell as Alex laughed his head off. Finally, Alex swung me around and put me down in the bunk. Alex crawled over top of me on all fours. Alex's adorable laugh continued to echo into my ears. His breathing became heavy and ragged. It had to be from running with me on his back. Not the smartest idea, I wasn't a toothpick.

"Was I too heavy for you?" I questioned in a high-pitched range, "I've been eating nothing but junk food lately since thats the only thing that I can find on this bus. I'll be as big as a hot air ballon by the time the tour is over."

"That's the last thing you will ever be," Alex rolled his eyes. Alex still hovered over me with our eyes locked on one others. It felt like a dream to have his brown eyes of beauty boring into mine. It was like I was hypnotized. Alex's face moved closer to mine at the speed that everyone was familiar with when someone was about to kiss you. When his face neared mine, I slid under him and attempted to escape.

Well, it didn't work. He slammed me back down and tickled at my sides. I jolted around with cackles in my throat. "Stoppp Alexxx!" I was able to say.

"Nope," Alex disagreed and continued on nipping at my ribs. I tried with all of the force in the world to get him off. I kicked my legs around and not to my attention, I aimed and fired in the place that I shouldn't of. Alex coughed out groans of agony and rolled off me. He fell to the mattresses cushion and gripped his "jewels." I let out a loud giggle and then immediately went to his side.

"I'm sorry Alex! I didn't mean to!" I apologized unsure of what to do.

"I think you broke it," Alex groaned again. I felt so bad but he deserved it.

"What do you want me to do?" I interrogated while gripping my scalp and intertwined my fingers in my hair.

"Just come here," Alex added with water in his eyes. I moved to him just as he asked. However, Alex curled his finger for me to come closer. I moved slightly towards him, but that wasn't enough for him. He continued to motion me closer until I was almost touching his face. Alex lifted his head and pulled my lips into his and he wouldn't let go. I gave into the passion that I desired and kissed him back.

We kissed for hours on end it felt like, but we just kissed. It was so sweet but we had moments that were not so sweet… I'm surprised that no one barged in on us. Alex lifted off of my lips lightly and smiled.

"Damn," Alex said bluntly. It was straightforward and accurate. I couldn't have described it any better. I licked my lips and put my head on his chest for it to lay. He ran his fingers through my hair feeling sensational.

"So I have the day off tomorrow," Alex randomly stated, "and I was thinking since we we're going to be in our hometown and since the beach is like an hour away, we should go there. It would be so relaxing and..romantic." I could tell that he had a problem with saying the last word.

"Yeah I'd like that," I grinned glancing up at him.

Alex leaned down and kissed me again sparking the butterflies.

"Tomorrow is going to be so much fun," I said against his lips.

Alex smirked like he had something up his sleeve, "Oh yes it will."
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Soooo I know that some of you might be disappointed that Blake chose Alex over Jack, but its an Alex story and she has to pick him. Then again you never know which way things will go...

Continue to be the amazing readers/subscribers that you are. It feels nice that you guys are enjoying the story. Continue to put down comments. Comments = update! Thanks again and as always, comment!