Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

We'll Never Wash the Sand From My Feet, It Was the Very Last Time That We Said Goodbye to the Beach

We woke up early the next morning and had the bus driver drop Alex and I off at Alex's house. We snuck away from everyone while they were asleep and ran to Alex's porch. The bus driver drove off and headed to the destination that they were headed to next which would most likely be a some hotel in Baltimore. Alex and I would worry about figuring that out later. It wasn't like we didn't have cell phones.

Alex dug in his wallet for the keys that he hadn't used in months. He whipped it out and stuck it into the doorknob. The door was unlocked and swung open within seconds. We walked in together and I noticed the house hadn't changed one bit since I was last here. It was the comfy and beautifully decorated home that I called mine at most times. Though there was something missing.

"Where are your parents?" I smirked at Alex while he moved into the living room to throw his stuff down.

"They're out of town," Alex smiled widely, "They won't be back until next week."

"Hmmm oh really," I answered, "Seems like you planned this perfectly."

"Indeed," Alex added after taking my bag from my arms and putting it next to his belongings. Alex seductively lurked towards me. All I did was just shake my head.

"Cmon you." Alex grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. He took me to his bedroom that I'm sure hadn't been entered in forever.

I dragged my feet into the teenage boy's room and I could only imagine. My eyes widened to inspect his room. To my surprise, it was fairly clean. The only thing that was on the floor was his old guitar in its case. Posters covered the walls of all his favorite bands. His bed was against the wall in the far left corner. His old computer desk sat on the other side of the room along with his dresser and closet. There was a futon and television that sat in the front left corner. I missed this. So many memories were concealed these walls, both good and bad. The times where we would have sleepovers and pretend like we were camping out in the dangers of the forest. The times where our imaginations and creativity were explored. The times that we would stay up late to just talk. Where some of the All Time Low band practices would take place and I would be the one with the camera taking pictures and/or filming. Where we shared many fights amongst ourselves and including the band. Where both Alex and myself shared our first kiss. Where he asked me to be his girlfriend. Where he taught me how to play guitar but it was so hard to get the hang of it. I hadn't touched the guitar in years and I think it would be best if it stayed that way. The time Alex and I… let's keep that one in the walls (suggestive eyebrow raise).

"You haven't seen this in awhile," Alex stated. He turned to see my expression and my lips curled at the sides to form a small smile.

"Its good to be back," I chuckled.

"I'm glad to have you back." Alex pulled me into his arms and ran his hands down my back and stopped at my waist. He pecked my lips briefly just as he fell back into the bed, taking me with him.

"Your lips are so addicting," Alex muttered under my lips, "You're lips are my drug."

"I've noticed," I scoffed in a good way, "Not that I mind… You are in no need to go to rehab and get treated."

"Mhmmm," Alex grumbled. He swayed his hair to the side and pursed his lips.

We stayed in his bed for a long while before we decided it was time to head to the beach. We got dressed and headed out onto the open road in Alex's old mustang.

The beach was beautiful, but cold. The sun was still shining but the breeze is what made my arms breakout into goosebumps. Maybe I was crazy because Alex was shirtless and in his trunks. I didn't mind that one bit. We played in the water for most of the day but for the rest of it, we snuggled in the sand.

I pushed my body tighter to Alex's, trying to keep my body temperature up. Alex lightly graced his fingers on my bare back that gave me the good kind of chills. The sun shined against us and we both closed our eyes.

"I have a question for you," Alex stated. He rose up from the blanket and pulled me with him. I groaned softly and laid my head across his lap.

"Okay," I muttered with my eyes still shut.

"Well I was thinking," Alex started, "I want us to be together forever and I thought that when tour was over…"

He was not doing what I think he was doing…

"That we could get a place of our own," Alex finished, "Like a house together or something."

"Really?" I felt my face light up.

"Yeah," Alex confirmed, "I want us to be able to stay together and not have to worry about anything. I want to be with you forever."

"I want to be with you too," I smiled with tears in my eyes.

"So is that a yes?" Alex checked to make sure that my answer was what we both wanted.

"Of course," I answered quickly. Alex pulled me up from the ground and put his grip around me in his lap. Alex pulled me into a kiss that I couldn't deny. We fell back onto the blanket and let the sand curl around us. His lips were soft and sweet for the first time in awhile. Alex moved his hands to my bikini top and played with the string that held the cloth to my chest. The strings fell to my sides and I pushed my chest to him. I played with the hem of his trunks in hopes of sliding them off. Just as I began to drag them below his pelvis, a loud group of voices yelled.

"Hey! No sex on the beach unless its a drink!"

We both jumped but I kept my body to Alex's because if I moved the upper half of my body, I would surely show more than I wanted to. Alex and I looked over and saw the people that we didn't expect. The entire group of people consisted of the band and the crew that both Alex and I thought we left on the bus.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Alex thrusted me closer to him and pulled a blanket off the ground to cover me with.

"We thought that we would join you two at a day at the beach," Rian grinned.

"How could you forget us?" Jack smirked as he sat down next to Alex and I. They all seemed oblivious to the fact that I was half naked.

Alex and I stared at one another with an angry expression.

"That house is looking better and better," I giggled.

"Tell me about it," Alex agreed, "Privacy, here we come."

I chuckled before hugging Alex even tighter. Alex rolled over and pulled the blanket over top of us, hoping that would get them to go away.

"Just wait," Alex whispered, "We'll have a door, not to mention a lock."

"Mmmm thats my kind of house."

Alex wrapped his arms around me and we played in the sand for the rest of the afternoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! I apologize about the delay! I've been crazy busy with college orientation and what not. Hopefully I will be able to get back in the swing of updating faster.

Thanks to all the readers/subscribers/and anyone else who I'm forgetting. I appreciate the support that you have given to this story and please continue to do so. Please comment! I want to know what you have to say about the story. Comments = update. Thanks again and as always, comment!