Status: Slowly but surely :D

Last Flight Home

Heartbeat Racing the Interstate, My Home Tonight

“Good morning my beautiful wife,” Alex greeted me with kisses all across my face.

“Good morning to you my handsome husband,” I smiled while stretching the sleep away from my body.

Alex cupped my face and lightly pressed his lips on mine. I couldn’t help but moan into the kiss.

“Today is the day isn’t it?” I whispered into his ear just before nibbling on his lobe. I was referring to the day that everyone would be saying goodbye for a while. The tour was over and everyone would have a break for about a month before the next project came along.

Alex moaned and struggled to say anything, “Y-YE-YES it isss.”

I let out a small giggle, “I can’t believe it. It’s over. Its like what do we do now?”

“Oh I’ve got that planned out baby,” Alex smirked. Alex began to tug at the sheets that covered my body.
“That happened last night boo,” I corrected him, “and if you’re lucky, it can happen later.”

“Hey now,” Alex stated, “You promised that there would be no ifs, ands, or buts after we sealed the deal.”

“A girl can only take so much,” I laughed pushing the hair out of his face.

“You can never take too much Alex,” he smiled widely. His squeeze tightened around me and his kisses consumed every part of my bare body.

“Baby,” I sighed, “we need to get up.”

“Fineeeeeee.”

I pulled on Alex’s Glamour Kills tee that was crumbled on the floor. Alex put on his boxers and a pair of his skinny jeans. Damn, he looked good, but that was nothing new.

“So do we start?” I questioned looking around the confined space of the tour bus’s hallway.

“I guess so,” Alex nodded his head, “Let’s go!” Alex smacked my butt and told me to get our move on, literally.

For the rest of the day, the crew, band, and myself cleaned out the bus. At the end of the day, the bus looked brand new.

After all of the dirt and trash, everyone decided to go out to dinner for a tour wrap-up celebration at T.G.I.F. It was just what everyone needed.

There were laughs and happiness filled the whole entire restaurant. It was the first time in awhile that I had seen everyone like this.

“So Mr. and Mrs. Gaskarth,” Rian said across the table, “What’s the plan for the newlyweds?”

I looked dumbfounded because I really didn’t know what we were doing. I knew that we were planning on moving into a place together, but I was too scared to bring it up now because we hadn’t discussed it.

“Well I had the intention on going back to Baltimore for a bit,” Alex answered Rian with complete confidence.

It was great that he wanted to go back to Baltimore, but I wish he would have told me about it… I mean what if I wanted to go back to school? What if I wanted to get a degree in photography? Well… we’ll see.

“Yeah,” I blurted out. Alex put his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

Dinner ended shortly and everyone went back to the bus. It was time for the goodbyes, but only for a little while. I had to keep that in my mind.

The bus driver took everyone where they needed to be until the only people left were Alex, Jack, and I. Just my luck…

The bus pulled up in front of Jack’s house and came to a complete stop.

Alex and I were cuddled on the couch in the front lounge and Jack sluggishly walked in with all of his luggage.

“Fuck,” he cursed under his breath, “who knew I packed so much.”

“Is it from all the girl’s bras you collected?” Alex giggled.

“”Damn right,” Jack stood up straight, “I’m just that good.”

Both Alex and I rolled our eyes in sync and got up from the couch to help Jack carry his things out.

We got to his porch and set everything down. Immediately, Jack jumped into both of our arms and yelled, “I’m going to miss you guys so much!”

“Jack we’ll just be around the-,” Alex stopped with his eyes almost popped out of his sockets.

“Just be around where?” I asked pushing away from them. The last time I remembered was that Alex’s house was a near fifteen minutes away. I assumed that we would be going back to his parents house at least… unless he had a different plan…

“Uh nothing,” Alex panicked and nudged me along. “We’ll see you later Jack!”

I heard Jack yell his goodbyes but Alex had already put me on the bus and it was driving off before he could finish.

“Alex,” I coughed while crossing my arms and tapping my foot, “What are you talking about?”

“Talking about what?” Alex moved through the bus and grabbed our things for our stop.

“We’ll be right around the-“ I mocked him. My heart started to beat faster.

“Okay okay,” Alex gave in, “this is what I’m talking about.”

The bus came to a halt and Alex carried me off the bus.

“Here we are,” Alex said with me still in his arms. I wrapped my hands around his neck and looked around in my surroundings.

There was a beautiful two-story house with a lovely porch and an amazing garden out front. It was the perfect house. I noticed a sold sign secure in the ground of the house’s front yard.

“Where are we exactly?” I questioned with a serious look on my face.

“Home.”

“Home?” I wondered seeing Alex’s face light up. With his facial expressions and the clues in front of me, my face lit up as well.

“Its ours,” Alex trailed on, “I looked at some houses over tour and I thought this was perfect. However, if you don’t like it, we can get a different one.”

“No!” I screamed with excitement, “it’s perfect!”

I crashed my lips on to his and those all too familiar chills soared through my body. Why was he so damn perfect?

“God I love you,” I admitted.

“I love you too Mrs. Gaskarth,” Alex chuckled and put his lips back on mine.

Alex never let go of my lips and slowly carried us into our home sweet home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Yay!

Sooooo, this story has about 3 or 4 more chapters until it ends D:
I'm planning on a sequel but I just have to think of some ideas and what not. Feel free to leave me some ideas.

Thank you to all of the readers, commenters, subscribers for your amazingness. Its been an amazing ride to have people in support of this story. Continue to show it! Comments = update! All of you silent readers, come out of hiding! I need to hear from you! Thanks again and as always, comment!