The Waiting Room

Identical twins look the same in appearances -hence the name "identical"- but are they really alike personality-wise? Meet Sam who believes in Heaven and Hell and wants to go to the big white kingdom in the sky. Then, there's Cameron, the rebel womanizer who's always partying and getting into trouble. Will their personalities clash in the end ruining their relationship?

My head shook in frustration as I focused my thoughts on the preacher, never taking notice as my brother walked in. He wore his shirt untucked and tie undone. Like all the times he usually comes, he came five minutes before church was over. Women took notice of his arrival and smiled at him. He smirked as he sat down and raised his hand in greeting. All the women took notice of each other and looked at their competition, none knew whatsoever that my brother didn't really care about them.

Cameron, my twin, snuck a glance at me as the preacher collected his books and announced church was over. "Seems I'm a bit late again aren't I, Samson? Whoops." He chuckled in immaturity at his own antics as he watched me loosen my tie and gather my things.

I stood up, him following in suit as I walked out the door a bit angry past the smiling girls. "It's Sam."

He waved good-bye to the girls and caught up to me. "Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!"

He walked to his expensive car on the side of the road and unlocked it, motioning for me to get in. I did reluctantly, not feeling up to walking home which I do every Sunday. I got in ducking my head watching as he turned on the car, rock music playing out at a low volume. "At least I woke up in my bed this morning," I muttered.