Status: Inactive

Heart in the Sky

New Seat

“Now look who the cat dragged in,” Trainer Joseph commented, everyone’s eyes were plastered on May, she trudged into the classroom, keeping her head low.

She headed to her seat in the back of the room, slightly detached from the other students, “where do you think your going?” Trainer Joseph asked, incredulously.

May felt dark, “To my seat Sir.” She murmured.

“Last time I checked you sat right here.” He penciled something onto his seating chart and pointed at a seat in the very first row, right in front of him.

May tried not to scowl, but it was slowly spreading across her face, she kept her head down, wishing she would have taken out her braid so she could hide behind her curly, bleach blond, hair. Trainer Joseph, a thin, tall, man wearing battle clothing, a padded vest over a black T-shirt, with chestnut brown hair and hazel eyes, stood erect. His finger still pointed at the seat in front of him, his face showing displeasure at May’s tardiness, and the quiet giggling spreading throughout the room.

May plopped down in her seat, emphasizing her extreme distaste for the situation, and glared down at the paper in front of her. She sat stock still, hoping he would stop standing over her. He kept standing, and she kept glaring, and the others kept laughing, until May could no longer take it. She slammed her fist down on the table, the giggling stopped abruptly, as if someone had simultaneously placed tape over everyone’s mouths.

Trainer Joseph stepped away from May, her fist still on the table, her frown grim and angry, “now class” He spoke, “lets go over battle strategy number three.”

Everyone moaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short chapter i know....but i just have this feeling when i'm writing and i just know where a chapter should end, so i hope it doesn't bother anyone.