Status: Completed. Read the sequeal. Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and subscribed. <3

When It All Comes Down

"I don't think I ever will, Vikki..."

Image

***Ronnie's POV***

I looked at my ringing cell phone to see Vikki calling me. I smiled and clicked "Answer". "Hello?"

"Ronnie...I need you to come down here...please, don't ask questions, don't tell anyone, I just need someone right now..." Confusion and panic washed over me when I heard her crying. What the hell happened?

"I'll be there in a few minutes, just stay put." I hung up and jumped up from the couch. I hurriedly put my shoes on and grabbed my keys before racing out to my car, starting it, and driving to Vikki's house.

I ran up to the door and turned the door knob, it was unlocked. I walked in and saw Vikki with her face in her hands, crying even harder then she was when I talked to her on the phone.

"Vikki, what's wrong?" I ran over and sat down next to her, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her small, petite body into mine. She instantly buried her face in my neck and continued crying. "Honey, tell me what's wrong. I need to know." I whispered into her hair.

"Alex and I went....t-to our c-couples c-c-counseling t-thing today...a-a-and he had t-to write me a let-tter telling me e-everything h-h-he had done t-to me...." I felt my heart break as she broke down, sobbing and crying heavily.

"Oh, babe.....I'm sorry..." I said quietly. I kissed the top of her head over and over again, trying to get her to calm down.

"H-He's cheated on m-m-me f-for the past y-year Ronnie! The whole fucking year!" I shushed her as she yelled and cried still.

"He's not worth it, Vikki. He doesn't deserve someone like you." She shook against me and sobbed.

"B-But I love him....h-he's everything t-to me..." I frowned to myself and felt anger inside of me.

Ronnie, it's obvious that she would say that. He is her fiance, and he has been there for the past 3 years of her life. Unlike you.

Hey, I couldn't help it! I got thrown into jail and she never came to see me! EVER!

Yeah, you were thrown into jail because your love for drugs overpowered your love for Vikki! Just like she said.

SHUT UP, I LOVED HER-

"Ronnie?" I snapped out of it and looked down at her confused face. I smiled and wiped her tears away gently with my thumbs. "Sorry, I spaced out for a second." She cracked a tiny smile. "Because of what I just said?"

My eyes widened slightly. "N-No..." Yeah, THAT was convincing. Way to go, Ronnie.

She gave me that look meaning she knew I was lying, and I sighed. "Well what do you think? Jeez." She smiled a little and rested her head on my shoulder, making me smile on the inside. It felt nice to finally have her in my arms again...

"You still love me, huh?" I narrowed my eyes at her and she smirked. "Well no shit Sherlock. I never stopped loving you." Her smirked faded and she let out a heavy sigh.

"Ronnie, you need to move on from me..." Another pain in my heart. I hate it when she tells me that.

"I don't think I ever will, Vikki..." I looked away from her. I didn't want to see her face right now. The hurt was starting to come back.

"Kiss me." My head snapped back over to look at her. "What?" I asked.

"Kiss me. Technically I'm single as of right now, so it's not like I'm doing anything wrong..." As soon as those words left her mouth, I smashed my lips to hers, surprising her, but she kissed back.

***Vikki's POV***

I was shocked as Ronnie practically slammed his lips to mine a millisecond after I had finished my sentence. I kissed back, missing the feeling of his lips. I groaned as he started to pull away, but he reattached his lips to mine. He took my bottom lip in between in teeth and bit down gently, making me moan and him smirk against my lips.

Our tongues came in contact and I didn't even bother putting up a fight, I wanted him to dominate me right now. I needed to forget about Alex for a little bit and just focus on something else.

We finally pulled away for air after a few minutes of making out. "Ronnie..." His eyes held pure lust in them, making ME start to want him.

We started to make out again, this time it getting more heated. I let my hands slip under his shirt to feel his toned stomach, scratching my nails down it painfully slow and making him growl into my mouth.

"You better not do that unless you want me to just fuck you right here and now." He mumbled in my ear, trailing kisses behind it. I bit my lip, trying to hide my smile as I drug my nails down his stomach at an even slower pace.

"Oh, fuck it." He growled again. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me into the bedroom, kicking the door closed before setting me on the bed and practically ripping my damn clothes off.

"Ronnie, calm down..." I laughed slightly as he kissed down my bare chest.

"Hell no, I want you way too bad right now." He smirked up at me before kissing all over my stomach softly. He pulled my panties down with his teeth slowly, causing me to squirm. "Hurry up, please." I whimpered. He grinned evilly at me.

"Ohhh no. I'm gonna fucking go as slow as possible, now that you said that." I whined as he took his pants off as slowly as a human being possibly could. "Ronnie, fucking just...touch me or something..." He pat my knee, smiling. "There."

"RONNIE!" I groaned, earning a laugh from him. "This isn't funny..." I whined again, making his smile grow bigger. He finished taking off whatever clothes he had left on before climbing on top of me, slowly kissing me. He trailed his kisses down my jaw, running his hands down my sides.

"Please, I need you right fucking now." I whispered. He smiled against my skin, obviously liking the fact that I wanted him so bad and was begging.

"Mmm, what was that?" He whispered in my ear, his hot breath on my neck making me shiver.

"God, please...I need you in me right now..." He grinned against my skin. "How bad?"

"Bad, okay?!" He laughed and kissed down my neck. "Please, I fucking need this so bad right now." I whispered. He placed a kiss on my lips before I felt him barely entering me.

"Goddammit, do it already!" I yelled, frustrated. He pulled out and I groaned.

"I like it when you're mad." He whispered, before slamming into me.

"OH FUCK!" I moaned as he pushed in and out of me at a fast pace. "Oh god, Ronnie...fucking...god I love you." I moaned out again.

"I love you too." He breathed, moaning as he started going faster. "Fuck I missed this..." He buried his face in my neck and I wound my fingers in his hair, whimpering and moaning like a cheap whore. He slammed into me again, hitting my spot perfectly, making me scream his name.

"Mmm, scream for me baby..." He moaned into my ear, slamming into me again.

"RONNIE! Oh fucking......uhh...." He lifted his head and rested his forehead on mine. I gripped his shoulders and dug my nails into his skin, making him growl and push into me harder each time. "Goddammit, fuck me." I moaned, earning a loud moan from him.

"Fuck, keep talking like that..." He panted in my ear. I smirked and another loud moan found it's way out of my mouth. "Fuck me harder, babe...please..." He slammed into me harder and I felt myself starting to get close. "Baby, I'm close....uhh, god, don't stop!" I screamed as he kept slamming into me faster with each thrust.

"I'm gonna come......oh god...fuck, Vikki!" He groaned loudly and I felt him come inside of me, sending me over the edge as well.

"Ronnie!" I moaned as he rode out his orgasm. He finally started slowing down to a stop, barely being able to hold himself up with his shaky arms. He put his face in my neck and I ran my fingers through his hair again, both of us panting.

"I love you." He breathed, kissing my shoulder over and over again. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself.

"I love you too, Ronnie."
♠ ♠ ♠
.......YOU ALL BETTER LOVE ME AND COMMENT THE SHIT OUT OF THIS STORY.