Status: Completed. Read the sequeal. Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and subscribed. <3

When It All Comes Down

"It's OK. It's time to move on, and change."

Image

As I slammed the door to my house, it suddenly felt as if a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. It felt good to say what I said to Alex. He deserved it.

As I got in my car and started it up, I called Sam first to tell her what just happened. Then I called the counselor and told her what happened and that we wouldn't be coming any anymore...obviously.

Then, I called him. I told him what happened. I told him we were done, that I was done.

I don't think I've ever heard him this happy.

As I pulled into Ronnie's driveway, I glanced in the mirror and scrunched my face up at my appearance. My nose was still red and my eyes still bloodshot from crying, my hair was just piled up on the top of my head and clipped up, I was wearing an ugly old pull-over hoodie with pink sweatpants and black Ugg boots.

Yeah, I looked so hot.

As I was taking the clip out of my hair and letting it down, I saw Ronnie walking towards my car with a smile on his face. I rolled down my window, and his smile grew even bigger.

"You don't need to fix yourself up for me, Vikki." He chuckled as I tried to brush my hair by running my fingers through it. I gave up and smiled, opening the door and getting out. He grabbed my hand and lead me inside his apartment before closing the door and picking me up.

"You got rid of him!!!" He yelled happily, spinning me around. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, squealing. He set me down and grinned. I buried my face in his shoulder and he laughed.

"I look ugly right now." I giggled

"Yeah." My head shot up and Ronnie laughed. "I'm kidding. You're never ugly, you're fucking gorgeous." I rolled my eyes and he smirked. "Yeah, ok."

"I am actually being honest." He kissed my forehead and I blushed slightly, covering it up by burying my face back in his shoulder. "So you two really are done?" I nodded into his shoulder and he laughed slightly. I lifted my head and smiled, but I know it came off as fake because Ronnie stopped laughing.

"I just.....can't really believe it though. It's weird...to say that I'm not with Alex anymore." He nodded. We pulled away from each other to go and sit down on his couch. "Well that's understandable. You two were together for 3 years and all." I nodded, looking down at my ring-less ring finger.

"I really wanted it to last, though...but, once again, it didn't." I sighed. He frowned, but I smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, babe..." He pulled me in for a hug and I gladly snuggled into his body more.

"It's OK. It's time to move on, and change." Ronnie looked down at me with a confused look in his eyes. "What do you mean by "change"?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I just need to change. Obviously it's not the right time in my life to get married, since I've already tried that twice and it hasn't worked out. I think I need to just focus on myself, and focus on having fun and doing whatever the hell I want for once. I'm only 25, not 35." He grinned down at me.

"Can I come along for the ride?" I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I'd be more than happy for you to, babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
The...end?
Not really, since there's gonna be a sequel. XD

Alright, so this may not be the ending you all were expecting. But you'll see what Viktoria means by how she wants to change and "have fun" in the first chapter of it, which should be uppp....probably...Tuesday? Yeah.

I have some plans for this baby, and it's gonna be a good one...

Thanks so so so so SO much for all the comments on this story you guys. <3 You're the reason why I write, and why I want to make a sequel to this story! :D I had planned on this being just one story, but I decided what the hell! Let's do a sequel!

Oh and I'll make sure to update this more then like once a week like I did with this one towards the end. XD

See ya'll in the sequel! xoxo