Status: Completed. Read the sequeal. Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and subscribed. <3

When It All Comes Down

"I don't love you anymore!"

Image

After I woke Alex up, and we both got Jack to finally go home after much wining and pouting, it was now 11:30 at night.

"It's only 11:30...and we're going to bed?" I sighed and continued wiping off my makeup. "I'm tired, and I have a feeling tomorrow's going to be a long day for me." Alex raised his eyebrow at me in the mirror. "Ronnie asked me to go to dinner with him tomorrow." I explained.

"Uh, no. You're not going." I blinked and slowly turned around, watching Alex mess up the bed a bit before climbing under the covers. "Who're you to tell me where I can and can't go?" I put my hand on my hip and stared at him.

"I just don't want you going. Period." He laid down and put his hands behind his head.

"Why?" I threw away the makeup-remover wipe and started brushing out my hair. "Because it's Ronnie. This is the guy that made your heart break because you had to leave him. And the reason you left him was because he was a strung-out druggie." I put my hairbrush back in the drawer and turned off the bathroom light. "So what's that mean?"

"It means I don't want you going out with him okay?!" I stared as Alex sat up, looking angry. "I mean who goes out to dinner with their ex-fiance when they're ENGAGED to someone else?" I crossed my arms.

"What, do you think I'm going to cheat on you?!" I exclaimed.

"No! But I know you still have feelings for him, Viktoria!" I narrowed my eyes at him as he used my full name. No one uses my full name ever, except my parents.

"Well, Alexander," Now it was Alex's turn to narrow his eyes at me. "I can ONCE AGAIN, assure you I don't have feelings for Ronnie still. And I don't know what keeps making you think that. I only love you."

Alex ran his hand through his messy hair, before putting his head in both his hands. "Quit lying, Vikki."

"I'M NOT FUCKING LYING!" I screamed. He kept his head in his hands. "What the fuck is provoking you to believe I still love him?!" He stayed in the same position, not saying anything. "Answer me!"

"I can see it in your eyes, Viktoria!" He snapped. He finally raised his head to look at me. "Whenever he's brought up, it's like you go to your own little world and just zone out, and I know you're thinking about him. It's like you're thinking back to the past, and thinking about what you two had." I frowned. I did do that. Whenever someone said Ronnie's name, or started talking about him, I tuned them all out and thought back to how my life used to be. How different it was then. I would think about memories with Ronnie and play them out in my head until someone snapped me out of it.

"That's true, but it doesn't mean I love him...I just think back to how things used to be." I climbed on the bed and sat down next to him. I wrapped my arms around his arm and hugged it, resting my head on his bare shoulder. "Alex, I love you. I don't want to be with him anymore. I can't picture myself with him again."

"I love you too." He replied quietly. He pulled me into his lap and I buried my face in the crook of his neck, his arms going around my waist.

"Do you trust me?" I whispered.

"100 percent." I smiled and softly kissed his neck. "Do you trust me?" He asked.

"You haven't ever given me a reason not to." I lifted my head and he smiled down at me. "You're really the only person I fully trust. I mean, I trust Sammy and Regan, of course. Sam's my sister and Regan's my best friend. But my trust with you is...different, you know? It's...deeper." He smiled again and nodded.

"I love you." He stated. I giggled and let our noses rub together. "I love you too."

*****

***Next day, 6pm***

"So are you going out with him...?" I looked up from putting my boots on to see Alex in the doorway, looking nervous.

"If you really, really don't want me to go, I won't." I sighed.

"I mean, I don't want you to go, but.....I'm not gonna try and stop you if you do want to go." I zipped up my boots and stood up. "Well, then I guess I'll go." He nodded, still looking nervous. "Why so nervous, babe?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I don't trust him around you." He mumbled. I mentally "Aww'd" on the inside at how protective he was acting.

"Well didn't you say you trusted me?" He nodded his head and I smiled. "You've got nothing to worry about then. I won't let him put the moves on me, don't worry." He cracked a smile and nodded his head again. "So am I allowed to go?" I joked. He rolled his eyes and pecked me on the lips. I laughed and grabbed my purse. "Just for that, I'm gonna text you throughout the whole entire night."

"I can turn off my phone." He fake-glared at me and I laughed again. "Love you!"

"I don't love you anymore!" He cried dramatically, fake sobbing. I chuckled to myself and walked out to my car. I got in and opened up my phone, looking for the text Ronnie had sent me with his address. After getting lost a couple times, I finally found his new apartment.

"Get lost?" Ronnie smirked as he opened the door to let me in.

"2 times, to be exact." I replied, setting my purse on the couch. I glanced at him as he closed the door and cursed at myself. He was still fucking hot, that's for sure.

"So where're we going tonight?" He smiled at me.

"I have no clue." I smacked my forehead and he laughed. "I thought we'd just drive around and see what we could find. Like an adventure!" He clapped his hands together.

"An adventure around Vegas? That'll probably end in us getting either robbed or raped." He let his hands fall to his sides, staring at me oddly. "Well I mean, come on..."

"Alright, grab your purse." He shook his head as he put his shoes on. I grabbed my purse and he grabbed his keys. He opened the door and gestured for me to walk out first. "Oh, such a gentleman." I joked.

"You know it." He winked and I rolled my eyes, trying to hide the blush forming on my cheeks. Damn him.

We got in his car and started our little "adventure", as Ronnie kept calling it. And mind you, this adventure lasted almost an hour, and we still hadn't found somewhere to eat.

"Oh for the love of god just go to McDonald's!" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes but then I grinned to myself. "Come on, Ronald, let's go to McDonald's." I started cracking up at my own stupid joke while Ronnie glared at me.

"Never call me Ronald. Ever." I kept on laughing, hearing Ronnie mutter that we were going to get Chinese take-out. He found a Chinese restaurant and we ordered what we wanted at the drive-thru, paid for it and drove back to his place.

"Where the hell do you keep the napkins, Ronnie?" I asked, frustrated. He laughed as I kept opening and closing drawers and cabinets. He pointed to the top of his fridge, making me see a package of napkins.

"Well who the hell puts them there?" I mumbled to myself. I reached up and grabbed the package.

"What's that?" I looked at Ronnie and raised my eyebrow. "What?" He lifted my shirt and jacket up to reveal my tattoo on my hip that read, "Alex".
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-ohhhhhh. :o Looks like Vikki's got some 'splainin' tah do!
So. Yeah. Nothing exciting I can think of to put here.
OH, IT'S MY DOG'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! ^_^

......Comments, please. <3

Oh, and Vikki's outfit: Image