Status: Completed. Read the sequeal. Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and subscribed. <3

When It All Comes Down

"Does he make you feel the way I used to make you feel?"

Image

Ronnie was looking at me confused as my eyes widened. "Who's Alex?" Shit Vikki, think! Should I lie or not? Should I tell him about Alex? ......

Nah.

"Oh, that's my best friend.....well, was...she uh, died." I looked down at the tattoo sadly. I was a good liar, and faker.

"How did she die?" Ronnie asked quietly. Dammit I didn't think of that part yet!

"Uh....she uh.....uhhhh....." Well shit, maybe I'm not a good liar.

"Okay you're lying. Who is it?" Ronnie crossed his arms over his chest and looked at me. I sighed and walked over to my purse, unzipping one of the pockets and grabbing my engagement ring. I slipped it on my ring finger and turned around, holding my hand up to show him. He raised his eyebrow and walked over to me. "That's not the engagement ring I proposed to you with..." He mumbled, inspecting the ring.

"It's the one Alex proposed to me with." His head snapped up and he stared at me. "Alex is a guy. Alex is in a band called All Time Low. Alex proposed to me with this ring..." I trailed off quietly at the end, frowning at the hurt in Ronnie's eyes.

"How long were you planning on keeping this a secret from me?" He mumbled sadly.

"Nasty told me to!" I exclaimed. He smirked a bit to himself. "I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you last night, but Nasty told me to keep it a secret for as long as possible." He nodded his head slightly and sighed before putting on a smile. "Well, let's eat our food." I smiled a bit before walking over to the table. We ate and talked a bit during dinner, but we didn't really have a full-blown conversation. Just small talk.

After we had finished eating and cleaned up everything, we sat down on the couch and he asked me the question I had been dreading.

"So, how long have you been with this Alex guy...?" I chewed on my lip. "Well, I met him 6 months after I broke up with you..... and we started dating about a month after that. So we've been together for 3 years." He nodded his head, and I couldn't help but notice the pain and sadness in his eyes.

"When did he propose?" He looked at me. I smiled faintly.

"2 months ago." He nodded his head again.

"Are you happy with him...?" I smiled. "Extremely."

"Happier with him then you were with me?" My smile faltered and I sighed. "Well, yeah.....Ronnie you ruined our relationship with your drug abuse."

"Yeah I know I did." He snapped. I stared at him. "And I regret it 100 fucking percent. The drugs made me lose the most important thing in my life, you. And my stupid ass didn't even realize that until after the first week I was in prison. I know it's all my fault, Vikki, you don't have to fucking remind me." He stood up and walked into the kitchen.

"Ronnie....." I frowned and got up, following him.

"I lost you. And now you're someone else's, and there's nothing I can do about it." His voice got quieter towards the end. He looked at me and smiled sadly. "I still love you, Vikki."

"Ronnie, I......." How was I supposed to respond to that?

"Do you love him more then you loved me?" He whispered. I started stuttering as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I-I.........Ronnie, I d-do care for you, but I-I-I love him more...."

"Does he make you feel the way I used to make you feel?" My heart rate sped up as his breath hit my neck, making chills run up my spine. He smirked as he noticed how nervous I was becoming. "Bet he doesn't make your heart race like I do." I looked down and gasped when I felt his lips right at my ear. "Bet he doesn't make you feel as good as I made you feel." I bit my bottom lip as he kissed behind my ear, driving my senses wild. My heart sped up more and I started feeling dizzy.

"Bet you don't scream his name in bed like you screamed mine, huh?" He whispered. I heard the smirk in his voice as he said this.

"Ronnie, stop..." I sucked in a breath as he pushed me against the wall and stared right into my eyes. "You don't love him like you love me. What you and him have isn't as strong as what we have, you just don't want to admit it." He pressed his lips to my neck softly, making me moan at the contact. He continued to trail soft kisses up my neck and jawline, and I felt myself melting into him.

"I miss you, Vikki.....I miss this..." He murmured. I let him press his forehead to mine and kiss the corner of my mouth, but that's when the alarm in my head went off and I roughly pushed him away from me.

"Ronnie, I'm engaged. We can't.....do this anymore." He scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "You seemed to enjoy it, seeing as you didn't do anything to stop it." I glared at that stupid smirk on his face.

"I don't love you anymore. I'm with Alex now, face the facts." His smirk disappeared as I spoke confidently. "You and me will never be together again. Ever. You ruined your chance at having what Alex and I have. I moved on from you, Ronnie. Maybe you should think about doing the same with me."

I grabbed my purse and my jacket, quickly slipping it on as Ronnie walked over to the door and opened it. I walked out, not saying another word to him. I got in my car and saw that it was only 8 o'clock at night.

"Oh well." I mumbled to myself as I started the car. I quickly drove home, ripping the keys out of the ignition and nearly running to the door when I pulled into the driveway. I unlocked the door and opened it. I saw Alex in the kitchen standing at the counter, but he spun around as soon as he heard the door open. He smiled at me as I walked over to him.

"Hey b-" I pressed my lips to his roughly and cupped his face with my hands. It took him a second to respond, but soon enough his hands went to my waist and he kissed back. He pulled away slightly and looked at me like I was crazy. "What was that for?"

"To show you how much I love you." I pressed my lips to his again, my hands sliding down to rest on his chest. He tried to pull away again but I just reached up farther and continued to kiss him. He laughed into our kiss and finally managed to pull away from me.

"What has gotten into you?" I pushed him back and continued to lead him into our bedroom, closing the door behind me. "Okay I don't know what's making you act like this but I like where it's going!" He exclaimed.

"You better." I pushed him down on the bed and straddled his hips, taking my jacket off and throwing it on the floor. I leaned down and smashed my lips to his again, making him groan. My hands immediately went to the hem of his shirt and I tugged on it. We pulled away for a second and he pulled the t-shirt over his head, throwing it on the floor to join my jacket. He caught me off guard as he flipped us over, making me squeal.

"What's making you all sexually insane?" He laughed. I ran my hands down his chest and smiled. "I just love you." He smiled and leaned down again to kiss me. The kisses lead to making out, the making out lead to more of our clothes ending up on the floor, our clothes ending up on the floor lead to us being naked, and us being naked lead to us...

well, yeah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, Ronnie knows now! And Vikki almost cheated on Alex! :O
The next chapter will be a lot more exciting then the past 3, trust me. All stories are a bit boring at first, right?

And thanks for all the comments and all the subscribing guys. Thanks for just reading my story, makes me very happy. xo <333