Status: inactive :( I'm honestly stuck with writer's block on this one

The Beauty, The Brains, and The Belly: The Life of A Teenage Geek

Chapter 2: Nobody to Somebody

The next morning was different; I beat Dylan to the shower so thank goodness I got a warm shower.
“You need to learn to take less time in the shower. I had to take a cold shower because of you,” Dylan complained.
“Yeah, and know you know how I feel!” I snapped defensively. And with that my day continued the same as the previous. This cycle of life went on for several weeks with work beginning in class and my nightly routine became homework, dinner, read, bed and repeat. Before I knew it we were half way through with first semester and report cards were going out.
“All A’s,” I thought as I looked over my report card.
“Man, I’m never going to get a scholarship with these grades,” moaned Hunter Davis, a football player in my homeroom and AP Calculus. He really isn’t the brightest crayon in the box or so everybody believes but he is the HOTTEST guy I’ve ever seen.
“What did you get?” asked a voice that broke into my daydreams. When I looked up I saw Hunter Davis was actually talking to me. I handed him my report card because I couldn’t seem to find the words to speak.
“All A’s; mean you must be smart,” Hunter exclaimed.
“Yes…” was all I could manage to respond.
“So do you think you could help me with it?” Hunter asked.
“Yes!” I said maybe just a little too energetically.
“Well ok,” Hunter stated laughingly.
I felt so embarrassed as I realized what I had done.
“Hey it’s ok, everyone has embarrassing moments. So what about this afternoon after school and I’ll give you a ride home?” Hunter added.
“Sure, just give me time to tell my brother and I’ll meet you at the picnic table out back,” I mumbled shyly. With that I had plans with the hottest football player ever.