Status: Complete♥

You've Changed Me.

Sixteen;

Image

"What has Janeta told you about me?" I asked him, for about the fifth freaking time in the past hour.

Elliot still didn't answer, he just picked at his jeans, as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. I let out a frustrated sigh. This kid is going to be the death of me.

"She didn't praise you." Was all he said. After spending an hour in awkward silence, that's all he said. You know, if he wasn't so damn cute, I'd be full out pissed at him. Then I heard him mumble something like, "She has a good reason too."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I furrowed my eyes brow at him. His beautiful eyes flicked to mine, but only for a second.

Mad, he shot out of my kitchen chair and looked directly at me, sending daggers. "She says that you p-play people. That you drink and can't keep your hands to y-yourself when your in a relationship. That you're a good for nothing lying cheat that is going no where in life." She's right. His pale face turned red with anger, and his voice escalated with every word he spoke. It was funny watching the sixteen year old yell at me. But my smirked came off when I saw Elliot's gaze went down at my shoes, with tears brimming at his eyes. Fuck. I thought. Did I push him to far?

I frowned, looking at the boy I pushed to far. "I'm not all that bad, Elliot." I said softly. Yeah, I fuck up big time but I'm an okay guy.

He just shook his head. "I want to believe that, I really do." I strained to hear that sentence. I reached for his hand, but he just put it in his pocket. "Do you know how hard it is not liking you?" He whispered, tears slipping out.

He likes me? He likes me? Well to put it simply, I like him too. But I'm so wrong for him. But I'll never say that out loud.

"I like you too." I managed to say with a straight face. I mean, come on. Elliot has the nicest body I ever seen on a sixteen year old kid. And I meant what I said to Grayson. Oh shit. Grayson. I left him at school. Too bad. Elliot's more important.

"Even if you actually do it doesn't matter." Elliot looked at me this time, pain evident in his eyes. Confused, I just stared at him. "Can you just take me home? Janeta's probably worried." He slung his bag over his shoulder and stared walking out. I followed him, but managed to block the door. I slammed my fist on my door and Elliot looked up at me, his eyes staring into mine.

"It does matter." I told him, his eyes never leaving mine. Janeta's not even at school.

I couldn't read him anymore; He was emotionless. He was emotional a while ago...

"Your wrong." He whispered, looking down this time, at his fidgeting hands or something. "Your always wrong." He said, more to himself. But I heard it. I tilted his face up with my free hand, making him looking at me. But of course, his eyes were somewhere else. His beautiful coal colored eyes never looked at me.

"Elliot." I whispered. He squirmed a bit as I inched closer. "I honestly do like you." I told him, my lips hovered just above his. I grazed the top of his lip with my bottom lip, teasing him.

He made a squeak as his bottom lip trembled. I smiled and did what I had to do.

And it felt great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, here's an update. And this story has 50 comments :DDD
Thanks for everyone who commented on he last chapter: Atychiphobia.(what phobia is that?), NotPicturePerfect, That Kid; Mysterious and M a r y a n a.
/happinessoverload
Things are going to change very quickly.

Oh, and join this contest that emeraldann! is hosting (And I'm a judge as well)