Status: Complete♥

You've Changed Me.

Twenty;

Image

I laughed at Grayson, who just wracked himself on a railing trying to jump it on roller blades.

"Oh man!" I laughed, holding my stomach. He groaned in pain.

"Shut up." Grayson groaned. I saw him roll over on his back, holding his glory. "It's dark, only reason why I missed. Ow..." I laughed at him, cracking up and holding my stomach, "Aren't you supposed to be helping me? Not laughing?"

"Nope." I wiped a tear from my eye. It's around eleven and Grayson hasn't gone home in two days. Which I don't mind, he's the only real family I have. Because I hate the old hags that birthed my loving mother.

In the midst of me making fun of Grayson and his fails, I got a call from someone. I stared at the caller I.D on the out of area number but answered it anyway.

"Hello?" I answered, kind of annoyed even though I'm awake. How calls at this hour?

"R-Ruet-t?" The voice soft, and I was barely able to hear. "I-i-t it's E-Elliot."

Oh. "Hey Elliot. What's up?" Why are you calling at this hour? I looked to Grayson who mouthed, 'Who's that?'. I waved him off and he stood on the side where my phone was, leaning in so he can hear the conversation. Idiot.

"I-I-I'm j-just c-c-calling," He sniffled. He's crying? Why is he crying? "I'm n-not g-gunna be at sc-school M-mond-day." Grayson squeezed my arm, very tightly.

"Why?" I asked, a frown on my face. I'm not going to like the answer.

"M-m-moving." Yup. I knew it.

"Can't you stay with me? I'll take you in." I offered. I do not want Elliot to move. I'm pretty sure Janeta doesn't want him moving. Elliot didn't answer me. "Elliot?" I didn't hear anything from the other end. I pulled my phone away from my ear - accidentally hitting Grayson's head - and it said 'Call Ended'. "Damn." I muttered. "Let's go." I walked towards my car and Grayson skated behind me.

"Where are we going?" He asked, opening the passenger side. I made my way to the drivers side and answered him.

"Elliot's place." I statedsimply. I started my car and speed off towards Elliot's home while Grayson traded his rollerblades for his Air Jordan's.

That boy is not leaving me yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quick update :) I'm just excited to write Elliot's p.o.v since this story is revolving around him right now :D TEEHEE
Thanks to Dead.IAmTheRat., Cheesecake Freak, That Kid; Mysterious, O.oU, and SnowxBree for commenting :D!

Do ya'll want me to change the layout? Y/N? N? I might change it anyway xD MAYBEEE....